That certain salon smell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minky

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondered if anyone else who works in hair salons get a certain feeing in their tummy's as they enter the salon where they work at,
or even go past one and catch a whiff ?
it seems to be that certain smell ?
(if you know what I mean) seems to stir up all sorts of emotions.
does anyone else find this happens to them too ? :hug:

Hi
Just wondered if anyone else who works in hair salons get a certain feeing in their tummy's as they enter the salon where they work at,
When I used to work in a hair salon, the whiff that stuck in my mind wasn't pleasant...perm lotion smelling like you know what!

I know just what you mean.

My husband says I stink of hairdressers when I get home!!! I can't smell it though.

Only when I nip out of the salon for something and when I come back the smell hits me like a brick wall!

There's a smell??? I've never noticed;) I've literally grown up around it, the smell evokes memories, warm, fuzzy and what's on the book for tomorrow!

We burn alot of scented candles in the salon daily to get rid of "that beauty salon " smell..

It's the perms that kill me..

mmmm, the choice of chemicals or farts is a difficult one ..............

mmmm, the choice of chemicals or farts is a difficult one ..............
as the mother of 2 school age boys I can't get away from either of them!!!! Trade you places for a day or two:lol:

Hi
Just wondered if anyone else who works in hair salons get a certain feeing in their tummy\'s as they enter the salon where they work at,

No I get this when I walk past pubs though:)

The hair salon i work in doesn't smell of perming lotion - i don't know what the smell is but i love it!!

Mixture of warm blow-dryed hair, products, shampoos etc maybe! Get it when i walk past other hairdressers too !

sumtimes i walk into my room at work, and just think 'hooome' lol. Theres a certain smell, i think its the wax, but its so comforting!!

Latest posts

Back