The 2013 30 Day Shred geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the well wishes Xx

I'm sooooo jealous that you guys are cracking on!

I'm still full of flu...I wish it would hurry up and go so I can catch up with you all.

You will soon be back on it... X

I weighed myself today as I think I've slightly changed shape .. PAH! Still the bloomin same :( oh well keep trucking as long as my clothes fit better the scales can get lost 😊

You will soon be back on it... X

I weighed myself today as I think I've slightly changed shape .. PAH! Still the bloomin same :( oh well keep trucking as long as my clothes fit better the scales can get lost 😊

Don't be disheartened, from what I've read online most people don't start losing weight until at least mid way through the program and then it just drops off.

Day 6 done!

Don't be disheartened, from what I've read online most people don't start losing weight until at least mid way through the program and then it just drops off.

Day 6 done!

Oo good, as long as I tone up..
Well done on day 6 we gotta finish what we started !

Oo good, as long as I tone up..
Well done on day 6 we gotta finish what we started !

I'm so proud of myself, I don't think I've exercised 6 days in one week in my life!

I'm so proud of myself, I don't think I've exercised 6 days in one week in my life!

Ha ha nor me!! We can do it... I am in the right frame of mind and to be honest there is no excuse for 20mins that is what's driving me

Ha ha nor me!! We can do it... I am in the right frame of mind and to be honest there is no excuse for 20mins that is what's driving me

That's what I keep thinking, knowing it'll be over in 20 mins is what keeps me going!

I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 1.75lbs :D

That's what I keep thinking, knowing it'll be over in 20 mins is what keeps me going!

I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 1.75lbs :D

Well done! I've stayed the same... 😬

Day 7... Smashed! Cannot believe I've done this for a week already

Well done! I've stayed the same... 😬

I bet you'll lose loads next week.

Are you drinking enough water? I've seen lots of comments online about people not losing because they're not drinking enough so their muscles are retaining water - I'm drinking gallons now to make sure!

My DVD arrived today and I've done my first day im so tired need to loose weight go to turkey in 5 weeks:) xx

I bet you'll lose loads next week.

Are you drinking enough water? I've seen lots of comments online about people not losing because they're not drinking enough so their muscles are retaining water - I'm drinking gallons now to make sure!

I was at the beginning of the week... But not so much now .... I struggle to get loads down me... And it goes straight through me!

[QUOTE=Chantelle
Good luck.... It will help.
I got my DVD from sainsburys £6 😊

I was at the beginning of the week... But not so much now .... I struggle to get loads down me... And it goes straight through me!

Lol I know what you mean, I'm getting enough exercise getting up to go to the bathroom every 10 mins!

Missed day 7 yesterday as I had a terrible migraine when I got home :( back on track tonight!

Woke up this morning and I'm in agony my legs arms and chest are killing me is this normal xx

Lol I know what you mean, I'm getting enough exercise getting up to go to the bathroom every 10 mins!

Missed day 7 yesterday as I had a terrible migraine when I got home :( back on track tonight!

Will try to increase water today...
Arghh nasty aren't they... Hope you ok now.

[QUOTE=Chantelle
Yes it is it means you've worked hard, well done and keep at it

I need someone to be on the phone to mw going: do it! Do it now! Otherwise I'll end up like last year, 8 mins on day 1 and that was it :( a lot of pain and a few days later I thought I'd try something else, just hate exercise! :( someone tell me off please haha. I will try my best to start tomorrow....x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Day 7 done - boom!

My flu has *almost* gone! I really want to get back on this.

But I think I've missed so many days nows, that I may as well start from day 1 again! :sad:

Weigh day... 2lb off 😊😊
Day 1 of level 2... Ooo tough tough tough... But done ! 👊👍

Latest posts

Back