The all New CND Colour Revolution !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jax

Reaction score
Just got the promo email this morning and it looks fabulous.
Anyone tried any of it yet? is it available to buy from now?

xx

The promotion leaflet explains that the new Colour Effects from CND will be officially launched on September the 7th. So until that time you will have to be patiently excited.

Oh yes ... you bet I have tried them!!! :lol: Even I am blown away by the concept and the simplicity of an idea that will save technicians so much money, but give them and their clients so much choice! WIN WIN

I have always used CND colours and loved the brand, but the new formula (which is truly absolutely 3 FREE) is wonderful.

What is 3 FREE ???

This means the new CND colours contain:
No Formaldehyde OR Formaldehyde Resin
No Toluene
No DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate)

Our customers have been asking for a 3 free formula and now they have it .. and HOW they have it!

With the new formula, brush, bottle and drying time ... CND Colour Effects is an amazing advance on something that was already great!

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to have a play with the new colours when i was in San Diego Bootcamp in May, and YES you will absolutely love them. The range of shades are from one extreme to the other covering every shade imaginable inbetween, and then of course the effects give you what seems endless possibilities of finish. They tick every box for me as a salon owner also (space, price, design, theory etc etc). So, i am looking forward to the launch. Get your clients excited also and possibly have some kind of salon lauch of colour. Munch,mingle and play hey. Julia x

I was lucky enough to have a play with the new colours when i was in San Diego Bootcamp in May, and YES you will absolutely love them. The range of shades are from one extreme to the other covering every shade imaginable inbetween, and then of course the effects give you what seems endless possibilities of finish. They tick every box for me as a salon owner also (space, price, design, theory etc etc). So, i am looking forward to the launch. Get your clients excited also and possibly have some kind of salon lauch of colour. Munch,mingle and play hey. Julia x

This is a fantastic idea and is a range that you can really do something special with for a salon launch of the new polishes.

Demos of all the different effects and how it can change the colours completely right before their eyes! Clients will love the idea of this and love getting a free polish job into the bargain.

Great idea Julia and with all the new marketing material to go with the Colour Effects range sales to clients should be great.

It's the first time I've been excited about colour in a long time.

Yes I got it and all looks lovely!!! I'm hoping to go to the launch in september....i'm presuming you can prob order on that day?

The promotion leaflet explains that the new Colour Effects from CND will be officially launched on September the 7th. So until that time you will have to be patiently excited.

Oh yes ... you bet I have tried them!!! :lol: Even I am blown away by the concept and the simplicity of an idea that will save technicians so much money, but give them and their clients so much choice! WIN WIN

I have always used CND colours and loved the brand, but the new formula (which is truly absolutely 3 FREE) is wonderful.

What is 3 FREE ???

This means the new CND colours contain:
No Formaldehyde OR Formaldehyde Resin
No Toluene
No DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate)

Our customers have been asking for a 3 free formula and now they have it .. and HOW they have it!

With the new formula, brush, bottle and drying time ... CND Colour Effects is an amazing advance on something that was already great!
Me...patient...not on this subject...:eek::eek:

I will be in France from September 6th,and will just miss it:sad:

It'll be around when you get back!! :lol:

Well, saying that, maybe it won't be :eek:. could be sold out.

I need to get reading quick, I think I've missed something and that is AWFUL...........there is no excuse...............off to research now, I simply can't find something I want is out of stock:lol:

Go to the social groups section here on the site ( you get there by clicking on 'community' above , then click on 'social groups' and finally click on 'CND Lovers' group and read all about it.

You should've had an email Adele from S2 giving you all the 'juice', but you have been otherwise occupied! :hug:

OMG well thats it, I'm counting down the days till launch - I just have to have these..............just hope I've got time to build the extension for yet more stock:)

Just to let you all know (as the question has been asked several times) the new CND colours WILL fit your existing CND stands. CND seem to have thought of everything!!

Just to let you all know (as the question has been asked several times) the new CND colours WILL fit your existing CND stands. CND seem to have thought of everything!!

Why am I NOT surprised?!?!?! CND rocks! :)

I am so gutted - I can't buy them :( Can't wait to get a training course under my belt so that I can be part of the polish revolution :D

I am so gutted - I can't buy them :( Can't wait to get a training course under my belt so that I can be part of the polish revolution :D

They'll be waiting for you!! :hug:

hehe thanks Geeg - that is one of the reasons I can't wait to save my pennies and get me some CND training :D

Hoping to have saved enough to train for my birthday which is in November - just have to find a suitable foundation course near to me and away I go - first major purchase once I have trained ( and hopefully passed!) is the full set of the new colours and effects which will definitely be money well spent :D

I haven`t received anything from S2 about the new CND colours :(
I`v used the new website to place my last couple of orders so they have my email address and my mailing address?

I would not worry too much,just give them a call i haven't recieved anything but believe me when i get back from France they better not have sold out,'cause i am buying the whole shebang and have already forwarned my local CND distributor:eek::lol:

Ill be in Leeds to see these in action, cant wait to see them. Have been told abit about them, and am so excited to see them.

Oh the suspense is killing me

Hopefully I can get some excitement going with my clients. Only 3 of them actually like varnish, so hopefully I can get more interested in having varnish when I show them these babies

:hug:

Latest posts

Back