the answer to my M4 assignement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Hi there - some of your a few weeks back might remember my dilema trying to find the correct answer for this question, well here is the answer I gave.

I have and I passed this assignment and the course....

10) State the industry code of practice for dealing with complaints

The industry code of practice for dealing with complaints is to follow these steps: Take the customer to one side or a private room and establish the details of the complaint.

If this needs to be addressed by a superior then do so.

A resolution must be found to the complaint and steps taken to ensure this does not occur again, and the employee must remember the customer is always right.

If you cant resolve the complaint for any reason the customer has every right to contact your governing body such as ANT, Habia or Babtec for instance who are there to guide on such matters and assistance to either the client or the service provided.

very good, well done :)

That sounds very good indeed! I'll have to try and remember it - I'm doing my VTCT course in September!

Fab Freak said:
Hi there - some of your a few weeks back might remember my dilema trying to find the correct answer for this question, well here is the answer I gave.

I have and I passed this assignment and the course....

10) State the industry code of practice for dealing with complaints

The industry code of practice for dealing with complaints is to follow these steps: Take the customer to one side or a private room and establish the details of the complaint.

If this needs to be addressed by a superior then do so.

A resolution must be found to the complaint and steps taken to ensure this does not occur again, and the employee must remember the customer is always right.

If you cant resolve the complaint for any reason the customer has every right to contact your governing body such as ANT, Habia or Babtec for instance who are there to guide on such matters and assistance to either the client or the service provided.
Congratulates Lou: by the way where did you find the answer in the end??

Carole Lindsay said:
Congratulates Lou: by the way where did you find the answer in the end??

Thanks Carole..
In the end I just used my common sence for the answer even though i did think this is the answer they wanted. - the question was really misleading as their isn't a Written code of Practice - its down to the Trade Description laws really and how you would deal with a complaint professionally - Its this kind of ambiguous question that makes we want to teach in a College one day to ensure all questions on courses are written in plain english and are not misleading....and the rest of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back