The beard?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raiderlax

Reaction score
I was wondering, how do you guys get the beard like a thin line across the face?

i THINK THEY DO IT WITH A CUT THROAT RAZOR, I WAS AT A HAIR SHOW THE OTHER YEAR AND THEY WERE DEMONSTRATING DOING PATTERNS IN YOUR HAIR. THESE WERE DONE WITH A CUT THROAT SO I WOULD THINK THAT IS HOW THEY DO A BEARD.

I was wondering, how do you guys get the beard like a thin line across the face?

Hello ,
there are lots of different ways to achieve this look,
I myself use an outliner for beard and facial hair work, called a
T edger which is a rechargeable type of freehand beard shaver and trimmer usually used on shorter facial hair,
they are available from hairdressing wholesalers,

If you just want to trim up facial hair you will see lots of edgers about for this purpose,

Using the cut throat razor to make lines in and on the edge of a beard works a treat Too,
especially on the shorter designer beards,
(I use a T edger myself as I'm not too confident with the cut throat razor)

Usually we only get requests for wedding shaves ect with a cut throat razor , as it can give a really nice close shave and also make the groom and the best man feel pampered too ,

I'm sure some really good shavers out there use the cut throat razor all of the time ,
with excellent results
There are some really talented people out there at those shows,

Latest posts

Back