The Beautiful Side of Body Piercing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Artist

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Here's a recent body piercing photoshoot we did for the Erotica show in London. Let us know what you think about the work. Piercings by Tracy Perkins at Pierce Artist:)

Click Link to View

I must say i am not a piercing fan ,although my daughter does have her belly button done and i do like it because she has a young very flat tummy.
I do think that facial piercings are not a good idea.If you decide to not have them do they then turn into large blackheads or scars.What we do as young people we dont often want to carry on into middle age especially women and tattoos and peircings are often quite permanent.

Speaking as an old Grandma lol, I must admit to it yes I have piercings lol...Nose, belly button and cleavage........ my favorite is my cleavage piercing.... it looks very pretty, little diamontie heart, I have had this for about 4 years now and just love it. I have had my belly button piercing for about 12 years now and my nose has been pierced for 11 years.
I figured when I go to my nursing home, hopefully many years to go yet before that happens, I will be the coolest or nuttiest grandma there lol........ piercing and tattoo's an all lol......

i like all the pieceing done....i had my tougue done once...MAN that hurt!!!! i am more for tats but i would love to have my belly button pieced...when i find it i will give you a call!!!!!!! xx

Your work looks lovely.

I am so sorry, but I think they look awful. It's just my opinion but the holes in the ears especially make me cringe.

Sorry, no offence.
:hug:

I have to say piercings aren't my cup of tea, but these do look like they have been "artistically" done:). How do they stay in on the neck/chest? I assume there is a bar under the skin am I right?

What an interesting thread! Not going to be lots of people's cup of tea but very interesting never the less!

I had to take a peek at the Prince Albert video as I have always wanted to know how that was done and now I know :eek: . . . . ouch!!!!

My daughter has expressed an interest in doing a piercing course, do you have any tips for her?

Shame you hadn't posted before Erotica as we would have paid you a visit! What a brilliant show!!!

All the best

Mandy

I am so sorry, but I think they look awful. It's just my opinion but the holes in the ears especially make me cringe.

Sorry, no offence.
:hug:

Piercing is not everyones cup of tea. :cry: No offence taken :lol:

I have to say piercings aren't my cup of tea, but these do look like they have been "artistically" done:). How do they stay in on the neck/chest? I assume there is a bar under the skin am I right?

The bar is very similar to a staple, with thread on each end. Coloured ball can then be screwed in to match your mood for the day

What an interesting thread! Not going to be lots of people's cup of tea but very interesting never the less!

I had to take a peek at the Prince Albert video as I have always wanted to know how that was done and now I know :eek: . . . . ouch!!!!

My daughter has expressed an interest in doing a piercing course, do you have any tips for her?

Shame you hadn't posted before Erotica as we would have paid you a visit! What a brilliant show!!!

All the best

Mandy

Yeah Erotica was Fantastic... Your daughter can take a look here, there's plenty of training info

Training Link

Thats great thanks, I have passed that on to her!

Cheers

Mandy

:)

Wow!!!

I think the piercings that you have shown us, are all beautiful, very tastefully done!!

Sincerely;
Janet

I quite like the chest pierceings - I had to remove 3 of mine with my recent hospital stay :cry:. I have to get them redone when I come off my medication - I miss them, I feel funny without them - esp my tongue.

Not sure about them on the back of the neck and front of the neck, it scares me somewhat that they would get caught. Surely that's got to hurt big time having a piercing close to the bone on not a very fatty area.

But otherwise very pretty work although I won't be having any done, too scared and weak lol!!

I spent some time renting a table in a tattooist and piercing salon, and while I do agree that these piercings look very good, I do feel that you should stress that a one day training course will not enable someone to produce piercings of this level, any more then a one day nail course would produce a master tech, and that it takes quiet a while for some body piercings to heal completely, if they ever do and that sometimes these piercings grow out.

I am unfortunately one of those who cant keep a body piercing:cry: no matter how long I have it, it stays red and inflamed, and yes this was with surgery grade titanium and I am talking months not weeks.
But thats ok, it just means I spend more on tattoos:lol:

When I got my wrist pierced they used some sort of plastic - from what she said, the plastic is less likely to be rejected than metals. You could give that a go.

i think they look fab:) but watching the vids made me cringe !!its funny how it dont seem as bad when you are having it done:lol: although i had my eyes closed when i had my belly done :lol:,
i do think they are very beautiful but i deffo could not do the job , i would be on the floor , pmsl

GREAT SITE:hug:

Im not a huge fan but enjoyed watching your video's your very good at what you do - you make it look easy ( and pretty painless - unless you have very brave models :green:)

I just dont get the stretched earlobe thing that peeps have done i think that looks awful !

OUCH the prince albert showed my hubby that one !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back