The Beauty Academy Leeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all your replies ladies.

Caro, the address is:
Unit 9 Holbeck House
116 Dewsbury Road
Leeds
LS11 6XD

Pinkeedee - I'm getting slightly worried now :eek: but I'm not doing the same course as you, so you never know.....

Looks like I may end up heading to S2 afterall.....

Kiki x
Sorry if i've worried you hun but with hindsight i would have saved up and gone to Creative for all my training and not done it in dribs and drabs with different companies that offer second rate training in too short a time. To be honest i've learnt more on salon geek than i have on most of my courses.
The only course i've done with CND so far is 'Shellac brings em back' and from that experience i realised very quickly how poor my other training courses had been. Whatever you decide to do, i wish you all the best and i'm sure you'll be a success :) xx

Thanks Pinkeedee, I'm going to do the course as I have already paid for it but I suppose that as I know that it may not be top notch, I am going in with my eyes open.
I'm really hoping that I enjoy this change of career and can make a go of it.....fingers crossed!
Thanks for everyone's replies, very helpful.
Kiki xx

Hi,

I did the course in leeds last sept and have set my own mobile business up, yes i agree, the one day courses wasn't enough and you aren't assessed either.... however, i was able to go back and sit in another training day if unsure of anything.

I have found it the hard way like you, but you will get there... i did mani / pedi.. gel / acrylic... celebraty nail ( shellac /minx) and i have an account with sweet squared to but the minx etc.

So in your answer to being able to buy, yes you can with your certificate from the beauty academy in leeds.... i just think once you have done the course your off on ya own then !!!

Good luck, im doing my beauty level 2 now but def looking into it closer this time ha. Good luck !!:lol:

Linz x

GUTTED! Training has been cancelled because there was only 2 of us booked on and the other person is ill.....I know it's not their fault and they can't help it, I'm just a bit narked! :-(

GUTTED! Training has been cancelled because there was only 2 of us booked on and the other person is ill.....I know it's not their fault and they can't help it, I'm just a bit narked! :-(

Oh no, how annoying! :evil: So are they going to refund your money or have they offered you another date?

Not so good though maybe it for the best hun. After reading some other comments. Good luck xxx

Sorry, just got chance to come back on here. I have rebooked (FOC) for 2wks time. We shall see! :)

Sorry, just got chance to come back on here. I have rebooked (FOC) for 2wks time. We shall see! :)

Well you sound more forgiving than I would have been! I'd have insisted in a refund in your shoes I think.

Good luck for next time anyway - keep us posted! ;)

Hi there,

I am glad I found this old thread. Has anyone trained in celebrity nails at the Beauty Academy in London ? Any good? thank you very much

Hi there,

I am glad I found this old thread. Has anyone trained in celebrity nails at the Beauty Academy in London ? Any good? thank you very much

I did Celebrity Nails alongside my Mani & Pedi course over the weekend. Our tutor was lovely gave us lots of really good advice. Oh and to say I didn't have high hopes of the course, it was great. I ended up having one to one training on Mani & Pedi and one to three training for Celeb Nails - would definitely do other training with them. Xx

hi Princesskiki

oh i am happy you enjoed it. That what you want : very small classes and the teacher's full attention!!! I want to do gelish now after seeing the lovely colours they have.

I think I will train with them directly.

good luck with your career.x

Latest posts

Back