The Beauty Academy - waxing & starter kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tworal

Reaction score
I am relocating to london on saturday and thought i would enquire into waxing courses in london whilst im there and have the spare time.

I've noticed a course offered by The Beauty Academy and wondered if anyone had used them for training before?

Also, they offer a starter kit for an additional £42. is this good? or should i wait and purchase a kit myself? so many questions sorry!

Thanks in advance!
Coral

Last edited:
hi there.

I did three courses with them few weeks ago: manicure and pedicure, waxing and brow lash tinting.

I must say I really enjoyed them. The waxing course was very good. I didn't buy the waxing kit through them.

they have last minutes courses. I booked all three at the last minute!!!!

good luck

Definitely book last minute - I did mine with them in MK and have to say it was pretty good :) But remember that this is a basic course - you need to do a lot of work to practise afterwards before you start on customers... :)
Personally I bought my kit afterwards... and I'd recommend you play with some different waxes before you invest in a system...

Latest posts

Back