The Beauty Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella_nails

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Geeks,

Ive been looking on the Beauty Academy website at there courses. Im already qualified in mani, pedi and waxing, so really im just looking at facials, body massage and lash/brow tint/shape.

Been looking on there and they seem to look good and there is a local training centre near me, im just wondering if anyone has done a course with them or know what there like?

Hi
Did this company use to be known as the Herts and Essex training company?

If it is the 'Herts and Essex' then they are fantastic - I qualified in waxing with them and I cant fault the training or ongoing support at all! My trainer was lovely, totally put me at ease and gave me her contact details should I have any questions after the course :)

They only usually teach in classes of no more than 4, but luckily for me I was the only one on my course that particular day! Another girl was due to come but didnt turn up!!! :eek: - and it was on a sunday - not many places offer that!

All in all I would totally reccommend them, and in the future should I decide to gain more qualifications I will choose them every time! hths

If it is the 'Herts and Essex' then they are fantastic - I qualified in waxing with them and I cant fault the training or ongoing support at all! My trainer was lovely, totally put me at ease and gave me her contact details should I have any questions after the course :)

They only usually teach in classes of no more than 4, but luckily for me I was the only one on my course that particular day! Another girl was due to come but didnt turn up!!! :eek: - and it was on a sunday - not many places offer that!

All in all I would totally reccommend them, and in the future should I decide to gain more qualifications I will choose them every time! hths

Thanks for that....i just wanted to hear from someone who has used them and what they thought, weather it is worth spending the money on a company. Thanks again. xx

i also did some training with herts & essex academy and the trainign was really great ,i learnt more on a day course there than i learnt when i did itec !! i even had to pretend to ask our tutor when i did itec some questions just so the imprtant stuff got mentioned !!
i would do training with them again if it wasnt so far :green:

Hi ya, i also trained with them recently in June, i did a beauty thechnicain course in 5 days and like fificharlie said they dont tend to train more than 4 people. i loved it and am dude to go back in a few weeks to do some more courses.

for the girls that have trained with them, did you receive your diploma and are you going on to do your city and guilds or just sticking with the diploma?

i was gonna do my city & guild with em but it was just too far, so went and did itec at a local beauty college instead x

I did a body massage course at the Herts and Essex, only bad thing is you don't really have the a & p background like if you studied a year. Its' more practical than theory. That's what I wanted though and three years on I still love doing massage!!

Very good trainer and very professional school.

In answer to the C & G training, no I didn't do it for massage BUT would have it were beauty, I think that is important. I don't do many massages compared to beauty I have to say.

So do you have the diploma then tinkywinky? and have just left it at that.

and the Itec Dee, how do you go about this? sorry for the questions, im just debating whether to just stick with my diploma or get another certificate.

Latest posts

Back