The Best Airbrush Products & Tools?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunlessSeattle

Reaction score
I am in the states and want to know which products & tools I should use for my new airbrush tanning business...
I've heard a lot of positive things about Tantrick. Would that power plug work in an American power outlet? Or, is there a better kit available in the U.S?

HELP?!?! I want to get my business started soon. :lol:

(I used to use Evo & Everlast solution with a basic compressor)

Howdy neighbour!
I have used the 'California Gold' custom bronzing and loved it. It comes in a few different formulas for different coloured skins tones and levels of darkness people want to achieve. It is easy to learn and we had great results.

Hi there I use an Iwata power jet which gives a lovely fine mist and I believe are American???? Tantrick are also advertising Iwata airbrushes to use with their product. If you choose an airbrush designed for the UK market you will have to buy a step up adaptor but beware of how many watts the airbrush is because I think you can only use these adaptors with a small wattage load. I have bought an American hot oil warmer and hence I have come across the same thing.

Regards:)

Latest posts

Back