The best areas to save £££'s...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
Wondered if any of you nail techs have money saving tips.

Of course, you cannot compromise the quality of your L&P (or whicher system you use), but wondered if you saved money in any other areas e.g. lint free pads, couch roll, adhesives etc...

What would you say is your best bargain find??

Thanks in advance guys...

Jenny - Nails x x x

Jenny-Nails said:
Wondered if any of you nail techs have money saving tips.

Of course, you cannot compromise the quality of your L&P (or whicher system you use), but wondered if you saved money in any other areas e.g. lint free pads, couch roll, adhesives etc...

What would you say is your best bargain find??

Thanks in advance guys...

Jenny - Nails x x x

if your looking for bargains, try millenium.i use a lot of their products and they are exellent value without compromise on quality. their tip remover is about 1/2 the price of a lot of others and their nail tips are only about 11.50 a box.they have loads of other good stuff too. p.s no, i dont work for them!

It all depends on whether you value the price of your time LOL.

You could make one phonecall and manage to get everything but maybe spend a few extra pennies doing it, or you could save a few pennies by buying lots of things from lots of companies - paying each of them a postage charge and also the cost of your phone call.

I have spent quite a bit on postage and time on the phone ordering that I now virtually buy everything from the same place. However I do buy my tech flex wrap from Nails Plus Beauty as it comes in some great colours and my clients like when I match it to my nails LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back