The best Cosmeceutical line in your opinion.....?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew Taylor

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I know there are alot of general skincare threads on here, but I would like to know peoples opinions on Cosmeceuticals!
Lets face it..... they are getting extremely popular and the trend seems to be going more and more down that road.

Which is the best line that you have used either on yourself or on clients?
What experiences have you had with them and what results have you seen?

So far I have seen:

Skinceuticals
Priori
Medik8
MD Formulations
Jan Marini

Are there any more good ones out there?

Look forwards to hearing your thoughts...

Matt. x

Has anyone got any feedback ?

Have you looked at Environ?

Mat

I use Agera
It works realy well for my clients

x

Ruby

Hi

I've worked with Skinceuticals a few years ago and also used on myself and love loved them....still use some of the products now but miss my discount and wish I could still afford the full range.:)

Swissdermyl - I built my business on it.

Environ for me

puramed proffessional distributed by medispa uk in the uk .its huge in the states pm me for there contact details i also beleive the have a scottish distributor now aesthetique in dundee

Priori Priori Priori...............I loooooove it i use the products at home on myself and on my clients and just cant see past it!! Its an awsome product range, Good luck xx:)

Indio Cosmeceutical? check out indioskincare.com.

we use nimue, which is good but a little too expensive.

I use aestheticare. One of the best ranges I have used. It's owned by an American company Ferndale pharmaceuticals. They have lots of medical reports written on their products by doctors.

Please feel free to ask if you want more info.

Carla-Jane

we use Priori at our salon and to help with halting the ageing process its fantastic x

Skinceuticals
Priori
Medik8
Jan Marini
Aestheticare
Dr Sebagh
Agera Rx

I'm quite fortunate to be able to "pick and mix" the best from each brand also making use of the sample sizes they do which i've tried out on regular clients and then had feedback on.

Latest posts

Back