The Best E - File?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xAnnaBannAx

Reaction score
Which is the best electric nail file on the market? Any recommendations?

Erica's MT20 is by far the best. Money well spent.

thanx, how much did you pay for that and where from? if you dont mind me asking.

Erica's MT20 is by far the best. Money well spent.
I second this totally
I purchased mine from Lisa at Young Nails 01253789729 and It comes some drill bits i believe and the training to back it up which is so important. When you first start using the efile it can be a little scarry. The training makes all the difference as Steve shows you how to file correctly, the do's and the dont's so that afterwards you feel confident in what you are doing instead of scared lol
Apart from taking down the bulk of product for rebalance (saving crutial salon time) I wouldnt be without mine for nail art. I have an engraving bit which I use to create tiger stripes etc in designs and then fill in with another colour for effect. Possibilities become endless.
The MT20 is by far the better machine as the start/stop dosn't break like other models the MT20 has a forward/reverse which you can use instead x x

KP 3000 By KUPA .Featherlight handpiece,no vibration whatsoever and optional foot pedal so you can slow down when you need to. I had Erica's MT20 and I sold it to a fellow nail tech. Handpiece was longer and heavier than
KUPA's.
IMG_0697.jpg

I second this totally
I purchased mine from Lisa at Young Nails 01253789729 and It comes some drill bits i believe and the training to back it up which is so important. When you first start using the efile it can be a little scarry. The training makes all the difference as Steve shows you how to file correctly, the do's and the dont's so that afterwards you feel confident in what you are doing instead of scared lol
Apart from taking down the bulk of product for rebalance (saving crutial salon time) I wouldnt be without mine for nail art. I have an engraving bit which I use to create tiger stripes etc in designs and then fill in with another colour for effect. Possibilities become endless.
The MT20 is by far the better machine as the start/stop dosn't break like other models the MT20 has a forward/reverse which you can use instead x x
That sounds good, what is the engraving tool, does it have a special name and where can i get it from ??

KP 3000 By KUPA .Featherlight handpiece,no vibration whatsoever and optional foot pedal so you can slow down when you need to. I had Erica's MT20 and I sold it to a fellow nail tech. Handpiece was longer and heavier than
KUPA's.
IMG_0697.jpg

thats the one ive got, never given a days trouble in over 5 years.

That sounds good, what is the engraving tool, does it have a special name and where can i get it from ??

Hi louby,
I got the engraving bit from Youngs aswell.
If I have done a glitter tip say in gold, I cap with clear then engrave tiger stripes etc with my drill bit, I then add my contrast colour and buff off the excess.
It is better than painting them on as you get a more irregular stripe/shape and they are there for good ! x x

Latest posts

Back