The best equipment ever-fun pic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoriabar

Reaction score
Well what can I say.. I've been sat here on and off for most of the afternoon having my nails done.
The lamp is a one off. Non chance of over curing - I've been told it's totally safe!
No wires or batteries, no bulbs that blow!
The polish is 100% allergy free and comes in every colour you could think of..
Best of all, this treatment was a freebie.

The polish ingredients (I snuck a peek) was 50%air and 50% imagination...
The lamp is one of a kind ;)

Just thought I'd put a smile on your faces this dreary Sunday :D

Attachments

• 1396805717340.jpg
    1396805717340.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 276
Awww cute!

Thanks Victoria, that has put a smile on my face! I bet you've had great fun!

Do you mean you actually made that useless piece of equipment ? Jeeeeze, I thought just being on chitchat was time wasting enough ! Did I actually type this ? :smack:

Last edited:
Do you mean you actually made that useless piece of equipment ? Jeeeeze, I thought just being on chitchat was time wasting enough ! Did I actually type this ? :smack:

With ma own bare hands.. well I also had the help of tin foil, box tape, glue and stickers cause those things are too hard to actually make themselves.

And Ms Whin, let me just tell you, so you know for future, Incase you are ever in these here parts, that in the time it took you to breathe in, think about what to write/type, actually do it and breathe out, she could have done you a full on fancy nail treatment with bespoke colour using the amazing air/imagination technology AND using the totally safe lamp too!!
I can tell you're only jealous that YOU haven't been scarletted yet. :D

Well what can I say.. I've been sat here on and off for most of the afternoon having my nails done.
The lamp is a one off. Non chance of over curing - I've been told it's totally safe!
No wires or batteries, no bulbs that blow!
The polish is 100% allergy free and comes in every colour you could think of..
Best of all, this treatment was a freebie.

The polish ingredients (I snuck a peek) was 50%air and 50% imagination...
The lamp is one of a kind ;)

Just thought I'd put a smile on your faces this dreary Sunday :D

This is fantastic. A great school holiday activity coming up for my 6 year old.

This is fantastic. A great school holiday activity coming up for my 6 year old.

It was funny her asking for it as it has never come up before although she has asked for my shellac empties before so she can play shellac nails but I've only ever run out of top coat so far and that's not been fun enough ( I did ask a while back if folks were just dumping them if they didn't mind sending empties either in empty or cleaned out state and 3 took my address but nothing ever come of it) so now she's using a cleaned out top coat with imaginary colour bottles haha.
Gotta love kids imagination. I hope your lil lady enjoys her project :)

When can I book in?

I'm nearing the end of a few colours so if I use them up over the coming week I'll message you and see if you want the bottles. Saying that, I bet those colours don't get chosen now :)

When can I book in?

I'm nearing the end of a few colours so if I use them up over the coming week I'll message you and see if you want the bottles. Saying that, I bet those colours don't get chosen now :)

Redduck I won't wake her to ask availability now, she's a demon if awoken :eek: lol.

That would be fab if they do become empty.

I'm going to design her a little certificate (as she bangs on about mine) and send it to her in the post already in a plastic frame lol.

All this is a bit too maternal and girly for my liking. .... What's wrong with guns and knives and stabbing door frames and ripping up pillows. ..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

That is so sweet xx :Love:

And her sweet little hands are the cutest.

All this is a bit too maternal and girly for my liking. .... What's wrong with guns and knives and stabbing door frames and ripping up pillows. ..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cause she'd get her bum smacked if she stabbed the door frame or ripped her pillows and I don't want folk to think I'm really a wicked old bag ;)

She is a pansy and doesn't like water guns so I'm afraid its all fluff n girl stuff with this one haha

Latest posts

Back