The Best Forms for Sculpting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi and thanks. I've had to snip them about in the past to accommodate extra wide thumbs, but was unsure about what to do in order to deal with pronounced c curves. I'm definitely going to give it a go. :)

I am using some pink re-usable forms...love them, fit snug and no seeping,cnt recall where I got them from.....but I love sculpting.....:)

Have skimmed through this thread, did you find a form that you liked?

I sculpt every time now and always use CND clear performance forms. Hate the horseshoe & rectangular forms. I quite like the blue performance forms but found they stuck to the client's skin better than to themselves so they came unstuck quite easily but then were a pain to take off. I tried the clear ones when I started doing Brisa and found they were more sturdy, the corners stuck well to hold the shape and they don't superglue themselves to the client. Yes they sometimes need a trim to tuck in properly but I've never come across a form that didn't need a trim for certain clients anyway. They are all I use now.

Latest posts

Back