The Best Forms for Sculpting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't tried the TT forms yet. Have tried all the others, using some EZ FLow forms right now.

But they STILL pop open????:sad:

Is it the temp or humidity (or lack of humidity?) factor of my house? They all pop open so far? Some worse than others.....
Even Creative.

UGH

I DON'T get it.:grr:

Shall try my TT samples next.

Thanks again to everyone that sent me samples!!!
I had forgotten about this thread until someone bumped it:o

Which Creative forms did you use V, the blue ones or the clear ones?

Blue.
I didn't try the clear... they seemed to be made of the same material as the clear IBD's which I HATED. Don't like that rubbery stuff at all.

:hug:

you would have loved the aqua-c nail forms....no sticky bits...reusable for ever...lovely little pink box...fantastic shape....but they don't make or sell them anywhere anymore....and those that have them...wont part with them...

Umm I think they're 'acra', aren't they?
Wonder why they're not made anymore if everyone loves them so much.

How odd.....

i love nsi forms myself xxxxx

Umm I think they're 'acra', aren't they?
Wonder why they're not made anymore if everyone loves them so much.

How odd.....

yeah sorry typo error....here is a pic of them...

Attachments

• aqua c forms 002.jpg
    aqua c forms 002.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 93
I used to use creative's clear ones when using gel but i wasnt too fond of there C curve. I now love NSI's Platinum ones and there clear ones are great. I think i may have tried some others i got from professional beauty at the gmex last year.

you would have loved the aqua-c nail forms....no sticky bits...reusable for ever...lovely little pink box...fantastic shape....but they don't make or sell them anywhere anymore....and those that have them...wont part with them...

I bought some Acra C forms off another geek the other day...
have only tried them a few times so far BUT I LOVE THEM !!!!

Its the only time I have ever sculpted on myself and not had seepage...I am over the moon,

They even fit on nancy nail trainer which is FAB coz, I find it a right pain in the bum trying to get the sticky forms on that.

I bought some Acra C forms off another geek the other day...
have only tried them a few times so far BUT I LOVE THEM !!!!

.....and where are our pictures? Hmmmmmm???? Pics with how you put on the form, pics of the form on, pics of work in progress, pics of finished nail. You're letting yourself down young lady! You usually are so good at keeping us informed of your work!:smack:

Marion x

Now I WANT some :cry:

To me, if they are that great, WHY on earth would anyone want sticky ones?
You pay for it once, and you're DONE.

I'm gonna go whine in a corner now LOL:irked:

To me, if they are that great, WHY on earth would anyone want sticky ones?
You pay for it once, and you're DONE.

theres the prob, not for us, but for the manufacturers of sticky disposable forms, if the Acra-C took over the world, they'd go down the gurgler :irked:

I still havent found forms im happy with. I'll be tipping forever at this rate! I tried some NSI clear forms today which kept coming unstuck from everywhere. It was a nightmare!

What Company makes the pink reuseable forms i love them

What Company makes the pink reuseable forms i love them
You and me both hun, but they don't make them any more:irked:
If anyone knows where anyone is producing them I think we would all like to give them a go.
But for now I'll just have to play with poppits and hope forms become a thing of the past:lol:

What the heck is a popit? Dunno if im outta touch but ive never heard of it

I love sculpting and find it so much quicker than tipping, if only the things will fit. What I've found <and I've used both creative and ezflow forms>, is that they're very obstinate, can't cope with much of a curve and prone to seep unless they're being used on a fairly flat nail. I've presented a couple of very experienced techs with the type of c curves that've caused the problems and they struggled, too, despite filing them down in the usual manner. :irked:

Anybody got any suggestions, apart from giving up and tipping, please?

I love sculpting and find it so much quicker than tipping, if only the things will fit. What I've found <and I've used both creative and ezflow forms>, is that they're very obstinate, can't cope with much of a curve and prone to seep unless they're being used on a fairly flat nail. I've presented a couple of very experienced techs with the type of c curves that've caused the problems and they struggled, too, despite filing them down in the usual manner. :irked:

Anybody got any suggestions, apart from giving up and tipping, please?

Hiya ... Have you tired cutting them to fit snug...?? pre tailoring like you would a tip....?

these pics might help...

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=6032&catid=searchresults&searchid=6697

Latest posts

Back