The best gel polish system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElysianAnnie

Reaction score
I have been using Gelish for around 8 years now but starting to feel abit disappointed each time they release a new colour collection.

Also, Gelish has somehow started to not bond properly to my longest clients nails, who used to get a good 4/5 weeks worth, I haven’t changed a thing with my prep or and lamp bulbs are still working. She’s not on any new meds or her lifestyle habits haven’t changed. She’s lucky if she gets 2 weeks out of them now!
What Gel system do you think is the best?

I have been using Gelish for around 8 years now but starting to feel abit disappointed each time they release a new colour collection.

Also, Gelish has somehow started to not bond properly to my longest clients nails, who used to get a good 4/5 weeks worth, I haven’t changed a thing with my prep or and lamp bulbs are still working. She’s not on any new meds or her lifestyle habits haven’t changed. She’s lucky if she gets 2 weeks out of them now!
What Gel system do you think is the best?
Try an Ikon.iQ Nails trial pack out. You can join their Facebook page for lots of info.

Latest posts

Back