The best-GHD, Cloud 9 or Diva straighteners?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aceshairdesign

Reaction score
What would you use ? Plus how hot should they get ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Cloud 9... Heat doesn't mean they are any good! You wouldn't cook chicken hotter than 190 so why your hair?

i got some corolis and therefab come in a great storage case also heat proof and a velcro fastning on wire so i dont have to wrap wire round,
i did have diva ones and they were great BUT only lasted 1year as the wire cables came lose and would cut off by them selfs and i also found that after a while they started to pull on hair and if on high temprature would also heat the handles ouch...
and ghd are good but i belive now your just paying for the name as there is so much competition around now that you can get same quality but for half the price and also the fact they are readily availble from argos etc just puts me off, thats just my view and as for cloud 9 ive never tried them but have read great reviews on here about them :D x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Cloud 9... Heat doesn't mean they are any good! You wouldn't cook chicken hotter than 190 so why your hair?

couldnt agree more :) x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Lol. I'll have to remember that one.

So many threads on these,

Cloud 9 for me, clients recognise the name now too

Cloud nine for me, ghd who? :)

I'm converted to cloud 9 too, won't buy ghds again, they just aren't made how they use to...Ahhh sigh!x

Lets wait and see until we try the new GHD ;)

I hav the diva rebel . I normaly have ghd but dont like their new gold range they feel cheap. Plus you cant alter the temp on them. The diva i had ar metalic pink with shiny gold plates. They are like the old make ghds but like the fact i can change the temp for different hair types. So for me its diva that win me ova at the moment. X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Haven't tried Diva but my hair doesn't like cloud 9s and I don't like them. I'm on my second pair of ghd's and there as good as ever (the original never used the promotional or coloured ones) personal opinion really x

Haven't tried Diva but my hair doesn't like cloud 9s and I don't like them. I'm on my second pair of ghd's and there as good as ever (the original never used the promotional or coloured ones) personal opinion really x

How come?
What goes on with your hair then when you use them? You going to be trying the new eclipse? At nearly £200!!

My cloud 9's are being delivered tomorrow morning eeekkkk i cant wait!! my ghds are terrible that i have atm!!! gna wash my hair tonight not straighten it - wake up with a huge mop and put them to the test tomorrow morning lol :lol:

Its cloud 9s you know you can tell the difference. Everyone wants its after you've used it, even the ones that didnt want it! I also have to give dues on divas creativity, the glamouriser is so different, wand + straightners- use this tool for many things! but for me out of the diva range, which i have go is the beach wand! Oh it curls my hair in minutes and good rrp. xoxo

How come?
What goes on with your hair then when you use them? You going to be trying the new eclipse? At nearly £200!!

When I or a stylist use them my hair goes incredibly static to get the smoothness of ghd's I have to use cloud 9s on hottest setting anyway I don't like the feel of them in my hand. I have medium textured wavy (straighter since having my daughter) hair that generally doesn't need much encouragement to straighten. I'm fairly confident my ghd's will last a good while the first pair were out through a mass of abuse and held out. I rarely straighten my hair now maybe once or twice a month and don't like flat irons for waving prefer the wand. Not that I have the time for that either (sulk)

OMGGGGG they have arrived and they are fab!! (cloud 9) just done my hair and no going back to ghds these are so good and much better to curl with aswell xx

I prefer Karmin :hug:

GHD eclipse !!

Cloud 9's [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ I've ghds since I was 16 & traded my set in for cloud 9's wouldn't go back

Cloud nines defo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back