The best hair if money is no object?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riacarroll

Reaction score
Looking to source the VERY best quality hair for nano/micro method.

I've heard mixed reviews for Easi Locks and know your mainly paying for the brand name so pretty sure there are other brands out there that are much more reliable.

Hair Rehab was also quite good but again I know they are mid range.
As I say, not worried about how much the hair costs.

Many thanks in advance x

Angel remy for budget (can last 9-12 month's though) , transform for mid range (12 month's +) and remi cachet for premium. (12-18 months)

If you are wanting to use hair the same as easilocks then for for tantrum.

Hair rehab isn't the best to be honest, the hair is substandard and the mini tips crumble.

i've seen hair costing 4 figures+ ! i can't remember the supplier but i'll have a look x

Russian or European. Nothing compares.

Tasha jacks or Archie Lloyds. Easi locks are definitely over rated.

Archie Lloyds is fabulous! We use it in our salons and towie cast all wears it.

Tasha Jacks Russian virgin

Tasha jacks is that the best quality ? Xx

Russianhair.net super expensive ! But read on here somewhere it's the best

When you say money is no object, th next question is how much do you want to buy? pr hair seem to supply many of the top salons who offer true Russian hair but MOQ is 1kg per colour, per length. Whatever the TOWIE cast ar wearing has no bearing whatsoever on quality.

When you say money is no object, th next question is how much do you want to buy? pr hair seem to supply many of the top salons who offer true Russian hair but MOQ is 1kg per colour, per length. Whatever the TOWIE cast ar wearing has no bearing whatsoever on quality.

Agreed. TOWIE cast members would put me and my clientele off.

Most of the Towie lot wear easi locks and angel locks. Chloe Simms got given hair from sjk/archie lloyd but still wears easilocks.

Plus, when the hair is given to the reality stars for free it doesn't mean its great quality. Everyone loves a freebie.

Most of the Towie lot wear easi locks and angel locks. Chloe Simms got given hair from sjk/archie lloyd but still wears easilocks.

Plus, when the hair is given to the reality stars for free it doesn't mean its great quality. Everyone loves a freebie.

...and because its a freebie, they don't care whether the hair they have fitted lasts 3-6 months as all they do, is go back for more free hair. Reality is, your punters will want to have decent quality hair and you cant beat European and/or Russian.

Looking to source the VERY best quality hair for nano/micro method.

I've heard mixed reviews for Easi Locks and know your mainly paying for the brand name so pretty sure there are other brands out there that are much more reliable.

Hair Rehab was also quite good but again I know they are mid range.
As I say, not worried about how much the hair costs.

Many thanks in advance x

I use Euphoria One, brilliant hair. Avoid SJK, they are appalling.

I have tried so many different extensions and found great lengths the best but they only do ore bonded and tape as far as I know

True Slavic Russian.
I have an amazing contact for this hair (I searched years for true Slavic hair and spent many ££'s)
Although the colours are always a little inconsistent and even the texture (some bundles can be wavier than others) as it is rather hard to source your typical "straight perfect looking hair extensions" at such a high quality.
The hair is not coloured in your typical factories with huge machinery and bundles of hair all in the same pot being processed for that perfect colour to match the colour rings precisely (as a lot of hair extensionists expect this from suppliers).
It's a little more rustic and unique :) And best of all - hand dyed making sure ALL cuticle are not only in tact, but not damaged.

I would buy this in single drawn and then double draw myself (to cut the cost for the buyer - I was happy to put in the labour) but there is just not a quick enough turnover in my opinion.
As someone said above, to get a good price even for single drawn bundles you do need to spend well into the thousands just to stock 1KG per colour and length.
I have one customer who has had hers for around 2 years now, originally platinum white (beyond #60!) and dyed many times, the only thing stopping us re using it now is because it is getting shorter through re tipping and her has grown lots! x

Latest posts

Back