The best make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANGELPIE

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope your all ok,
my salon are changing our make up range as they treated us like rubbish.
so we are looking for a new stockist, can anyone help and recomend any other make up suppliers ive only ever used what we are using now so dont know alot!
thank you

hello

Maybe its an idea to trawl through the internet of stockists and then ask them for a few samples?? Its always best to try before hand.
As I am a mobile therapist I have lots of different makes for all different skin types but I obviously do not have just one brand on display.
In my hairdressers though they have a great make-up range called "bed head" It comes with a huge funky stand aswell. Might be worth looking at mate.
xx:)

Thanx hun was looking at jane iredale does anyone know much about that make?
I want a product people will know

there is also Lily Lolo mineral make up. i will hopefully be stocking this also as i find the the make-up fab !

lucy x

I use Jane Iredale In the salon and love it. I wouldn't say clients had heard of it before they saw it in the salon, but then I don't think many salon only ranges are that well known with the public.

The start up costs are very reasonable imo BUT you really need to spend well over £1000 if you want to take on everything and retail, not forgetting the tester stand etc.

Jane Iredale for me and I love it

There are loads of make-up lines available to the salon these days

Bare Escensuals
Jane Iredale
Royal Efferm
Anthony Braden
Art Deco
Masters Colours
Paula Dorf

hths

Latest posts