The best place to find.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgie Porgie

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me where is the best place to go to find research on our industry? I am writing a business plan and need lots of info. ie: trends, stats, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Perhaps Professional Beauty Magazine, Nails or the Association of Nail Technicians could help. They have conducted surveys etc.

Georgie is in Utahhhhh - don't think the above will help him - the American crew will have to jump in here! :shock: :? ;)

nope nope... I went to the sites.... not much help there for me, but I will keep looking.....
and Georgie.... is a she... (wink wink) ....lol Would be a type O on my part when I signed up... didn't even notice it til now....lol

Hi Georgie,

Once a year, Nails Magazine in the states publishes a special edition which has oodles of info on the nails industry in the USA. Trends, numbers of nail technicians, natural nail care as opposed to enhancement services, growth of the industry, retail purchases etc. Very informative.

Georgie Porgie said:
and Georgie.... is a she... (wink wink) ....lol

oops - sorry, assumed coz of the avatar and your name :oops: :oops: will remember - Georgina I assume! :D ;)

Thanks geeg! I do have that particular issue... ( I never throw any of them away) and am using it for research. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything...

Oh my! Did I pick a "boy avatar"? :oops: ..lol I didn't even notice! I was looking at the red hair...ha ha ... going for the natural look ( wink wink).
Georgina is close... Georgia.... I am working on a real pic for here, just taking some time...
Thanks again, for the help... you all are wonderful!!!

Georgie Porgie said:
Oh my! Did I pick a "boy avatar"? :oops: ..lol I didn't even notice! I!!!

:oops: :oops: according to the Geek it is a girl avatar so I feel a real plonker now :rolleyes: So Georgia with red hair ;) ;) welcome once again, as a girl this time :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Georgia I'm assuming you also have a copy of this as well? Has some really good info in it that would help you. I think it came out in March of this year but don't quote me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back