The best Shellac training, today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maz101

1st place winner at Nailympia 2016
Reaction score
Today I made the trip with my model over to east London, it was freezing cold but worth the trip.

Once we had all warmed up, I finally did my shellac bring them back course with Ruth and had the best time ever, the course was great learnt loads, had loads of fun too, Ruth had me cracking up, we had so much in common it was scary, loved same drinks, had same bracelets, same watch, same likes and even same husband names.... Luckily not the same husband. That would have been scary haha

I have to say I would def recommend going on the course as very helpful and if you can going over to east London and Ruth you will have a fab time, I'm def going back to do the rest of the courses and my minx too and I really think I've made a friend.

Thanks Ruth.. From me and my model Lauren :hug:

(Ok Ruth did I big it up enough??? Earn my £5 lol and def think pink champagne and chocolates next time after the course finishes :green:)

What can I say to that???? 5£ are on their way lol. Honestly though, I had the best time teaching today, YOU made this class the fun it was. Friends, oh yes absolutely xxxxx
Thank you for trusting me and investing in CND Education. Xxx hugs xxxx

lol

And thank you

Seriously it was great, I have been on a good few nail related courses and they've been get on and do it, but today was informative, good and fun, I learnt alot and all joking aside a course I would recommend to everyone. CND has me hooked lol

And if you can book with Ruth then go for it!! You won't regret it! :green:

(No money passed hands really I was joking and I tried to leave without paying too arghh lol but that was an accident) :o

Last edited:
Would one of you mind inboxing me price and details please?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back