The best Shellac visuals/images ever?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisenewell

Reaction score
Going to have lots of fun with pigments! :green:

Definitely....I can't wait.

Does this mean,with the arrival of additives,that the currant coloured powders will be discontinued??

And do you happen to know if these new shellac images,used on the cnd site, are going to be printed for use in the UK??

Oh yes, I love these images!!!! Would love these in my salon. Hope they do release them for this, in different sizes would be good too, I have no more room for any more really big ones but I will need these!! :D

The new website is fantastic and I love the new images. X :)

Watched the video Holly placed on FB/Twitter regarding the Additives - awesome!! It's very inspiring! Can't wait to see what the EA's start loading up on to SG!!

Sensational!! What else can I say

Amazing! I'm in love! Does the master painter course cover this kind of thing?

Yes I love the new site!

Was lucky enough to have a play with the additives before buying them last month and also watch the CND girls at work at Premier Orlando, they were creating some really great styles.

I also met Doug and Holly that day, good to put faces to names.

How many times have I told a client not to open a ring pull like that?!! Aargh! Great images though x

How many times have I told a client not to open a ring pull like that?!! Aargh! Great images though x

I was beginning to think I was the only one thinking this! I don't understand why they show an image of nails being used to open a can, surely we all advise against this?!

Dam it Louisa:irked: Now I have to buy 2 more posters, the one with the grated lemon and the one opening the can:irked:
This is your fault:lol:
Luv ya really, thanks for sharing:hug:

I think the images are fab, but personally I think they look like stick-on nails (they dont look natural to me). Lovely high-gloss shine though!

I think the images are fab, but personally I think they look like stick-on nails (they dont look natural to me). Lovely high-gloss shine though!

I would be very suprised if the photo was "touched up".what images used in our industry aren't???in fact what images that we come across on a day to day basis aren't???i have a friend that works for a huge very well known advertising/graphics company and he spends most of his days"making up" Kate moss for Rimmel

Dam it Louisa:irked: Now I have to buy 2 more posters, the one with the grated lemon and the one opening the can:irked:
This is your fault:lol:
Luv ya really, thanks for sharing:hug:

Ha ha ha..I know Susie...Are these available to buy then??thats what i was getting at...How gorgeous these images are.

Lol I totally agree. I'm in love with these posters though, I want them now! Hope they are available at S2 soon, I'm redecorating my home salon and these would look amazing in there xx

I agree these images would look great on my salon wall but IMO they're bordering on false advertising? I don't think there's a nail tech out there that would condone opening cans and strumming base guitars with your nails whilst wearing Shellac??!!!!

These images imply it's ok to use your nails as tools! I always tell my ladies at the end of the service that if they treat their Shellac nails in the same careful way as though they were wearing normal polish (i.e. not use as tools, wear gloves when doing the dishes, gardening etc) then the shellac should last the 14 days.

Confused....:-(

Latest posts

Back