the best spray tan soloution to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nataliebev

Reaction score
Hi i have my spray tan training with LA training on friday.I alredy bought my kit from a friend i know.

I chose this one as it was the cheapes not because i like LA tan as when i had a spray tan myself with La didnt like it and seemed to fade.

I was going to get a few diffrent types to give me customers a bit more of a variety, but it would be much easier to stick to one. Most of my clients like dark fake tan which would be the best soloution to use? ??

I am going to charge 10 a spray tan as you seem to get mre clients that way and most people from my area charge that.

Hi

Are you going to be mobile? £10 is a very low price when you consider your products, consumables (sticky feet/hats etc) solution, petrol and tax etc etc. But I don't know your area or what the going rate is.

Get loads of samples and go with a brand that you like and that you think your clients will like. But price accordingly - don't offer a rock bottom price if your solution is expensive! x

Im only doing friends and familey really so i cant really charnge more and two of my friends do it at there salo aswel and only charge 10 pound.

were do i order samples from?

Hey, i am suppressed your though there colours faded,i love there tans. I think they last really long. I have known one of my customers to get well over a week from one..:|

i like the proffessional trade tan from the scottish beauty school (nsi) there tan is very natural and long lasting.:)

i like the proffessional trade tan from the scottish beauty school (nsi) there tan is very natural and long lasting.:)

I too was impressed with this tan when I done my training.

Im a bit stunned you would use a tan because its cheap even though you thought th fade off was bad :eek: I think you should always use a product you rate yourself or how can you promote it?
I've got a sample to try so cannot comment as of yet on the product its self. Are you using all the correct products following pre & and after care advice? I'd advise you to trial other tans if you have, I'm doing quite a few trials and will be picking my tan not by price but on colour/fade off/smell etc and £10 is way too cheap IMO hth :hug: xx

THE BEST NEW TAN ON THE MARKET IN THE U.K. IS INFINITY SUN

THIS IS THE TAN OF CHOICE OF A LIST CELEB'S LIKE JESSICA ALBA, PARIS HILTON, ALYSSA MYLANO AND BRITNEY SPEARS WHO HAVE OUR MACHINES IN THEIR HOMES...

SEE Infinity Sun : Multi-Treatment System

[email protected]

Tel. 0208 123 5422

Personally after 8 years of spray tanning i would ONLY use California Tan. I have tried 90% of the cheaper alternatives and there is no comparison! The application is however as important as the solution. My advice is to practice, practice, practice and once you have the application right and a decent product you'll have returning clients. I've sold my business recently and my spray tanning clients have followed. Good luck xxx

I am surprised as well you didn't like LA tan . I have to scrub it of after a week. Get lots of samples of different companies and try yourself.

For clients who like a really dark tan I use LA Disco and as long as they follow the aftercare it seems to last a week if not more and fades great.

The main tan I use is organics and have never had a single comeback with that everyone loves it. I also stock Fake Bake as some clients tend to go with a name but I would say it is 50/50 on that some people love it some hate it!

£10 is really cheap but I know areas differ in price, personally unless you use a rock bottom priced product you are hardly making any profit.

I was thinking about this the other day even when I do special offers for £15 the profit is not great but it just about works. I could never charge £10 I might aswell do it for free!

I use OMG and Sudo x Both I absolutely swear by myself xx As Im someone with ecezma so tans usually take really badly and never last very long on me its lovely to have a tan I have amazing faith in I think it really helps when it comes to sell it xx

£10 is extremly cheap, I sat down the other week and worked all my costs out and even at OMG at £15 and Sudo at £20 Im still cheap but I do think if even in your area if you had a tan you could swear by and sell rather than one just because its cheap you could charge £15.00 xx you get on just becasue of price and charge £10 and you wont get repeat customers xx

My regulars are my income, my newbies are my spending money lol xx

Also if you go in at £10 how are you going to offer any sort of offers xx

Ie in january a lot of therapist off £5.00 off a treatment or another regular one is buy 5 and get 6th free xx

I really woudl definately think about your price as you cant really start at £10 then jump up a few weeks later xx

Latest posts

Back