The best spray tan solution ever made!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will have to go out and get me some binoculars-always on the lookout for a good pecker :green:

LOL :wink2:

If booster drops doesn't make it dark enough ive heard B&Q do a really good own brand range of Old English dark oak solutions...has a tendency to stick the gun up a bit but the additional benefits far out weigh this...like no woodworm and your skin tone definitely wont clash with the garden furniture....

Of course you do need to keep an eye out for the lesser spotted woodpecker which comes over to our fair shores about this time of year :eek:as you don't want one of these attaching itself to you and pecking away...still it does however work as a good means of exfoliation though :lol::lol::lol:

Oh Collin ...pmsl I am here in stitches with tears rolling down my face :lol:
Brill!! Your so funny lol xxx

PS- You had me worried regarding adding the intesifying drops, i rang LA TAN and told them my concern and they informed me the booster drops alone only go upto a 34% in DHA they said booster drops will strengthen any solution but it will only strengthen the DHA it doesnt mean its going to darken the colour, like la disco is. And for putting the 35% drops into the solution the guy in customer services nearly fell off his chair..he he. In my opinion it saves time and extra cost in drops that are not safe in mixing are not going to get the resulti want and i am not qualified in mixing products x[/quote]

No offence hun, but the guy in customer services is a customer advisor, not a beauty therapist and obviously not a spray tanner! Also when doing your training course, surely you were taught/ advised about how to ADD A FEW DROPS OF INTENSIFIER? And another thing what were you told about DHA when doing your tanning? Intensifier WILL darken the colour thats the whole point!

PS- You had me worried regarding adding the intesifying drops, i rang LA TAN and told them my concern and they informed me the booster drops alone only go upto a 34% in DHA they said booster drops will strengthen any solution but it will only strengthen the DHA it doesnt mean its going to darken the colour, like la disco is. And for putting the 35% drops into the solution the guy in customer services nearly fell off his chair..he he. In my opinion it saves time and extra cost in drops that are not safe in mixing are not going to get the resulti want and i am not qualified in mixing products x

No offence hun, but the guy in customer services is a customer advisor, not a beauty therapist and obviously not a spray tanner! Also when doing your training course, surely you were taught/ advised about how to ADD A FEW DROPS OF INTENSIFIER? And another thing what were you told about DHA when doing your tanning? Intensifier WILL darken the colour thats the whole point! [/QUOTE]

Hi chick just thought i'd let you know. If you want to reply to a certain person then click the lil quote button just under the persons post :hug: xxx

PS- You had me worried regarding adding the intesifying drops, i rang LA TAN and told them my concern and they informed me the booster drops alone only go upto a 34% in DHA they said booster drops will strengthen any solution but it will only strengthen the DHA it doesnt mean its going to darken the colour, like la disco is. And for putting the 35% drops into the solution the guy in customer services nearly fell off his chair..he he. In my opinion it saves time and extra cost in drops that are not safe in mixing are not going to get the resulti want and i am not qualified in mixing products x

Im sorry if I confused you..just mucking about :hug:

Glad you have found a solution that both you and your customers are happy with.
Good luck with your business and hope you enjoy spreading the :Love:

Collin! oh god, I need you on here in about eight weeks when you can laugh me into labour!!!

Collin! oh god, I need you on here in about eight weeks when you can laugh me into labour!!!

ok no problem....just give me a call when needs must...need about 8hrs notice though ..from Aberdeen to Doncaster is a bit of a long trip what with all them KFC drive thorough every couple of mile distracting me :eek:

Wow did you do those nails in your avatar..fantastic :hug:

Yeah I did! They were mine on a lady from early last year. I was really into 3d acrylic, and nearly everyone ended up with it. It must be that kfc gravy, gives us yorkshire folk creative inspiration. Northern girls love gravy!

It must be that kfc gravy, gives us yorkshire folk creative inspiration. Northern girls love gravy!

Now there's a good idea for a spray tan solution...gravy :eek:
Can just see the menu now (forgive the pun)

Vegetarian
Thai Curry
Good old British beef
Beef and onion

And as an added revenue generator..."wow madam that really suits you...would you like to large that up we have a wide variety of bread crumb coatings for only a fiver extra"

Sage and onion
hot chili
vanilla spice

You could even maybe offer a drive through spray tan option :lol::lol::lol:

I was on the La Tanning website and I can't see the La Disco solution anywhere! Am I being thick? Could somebody please help me find it?
Thanks
:hug:

its not just you, i cant see it either. Ive even searched it in the search bar xx

Can anyone tell us how to get the 18% LA DISCO?
xxx

hi guys the tan only came out abouy a week ago, its so new the bottles havnt even got labels on the front, they have got posters, but its not on the website yet. sprayed some more people on sat, great colour, my models are keeping an eye on how it lasts ect, i want a tan but trying to find somebody to do it, i did one leg, 5 days ago no fading yet, keep you all posted hx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hands up anyone from LA tanning on this thread that can help the peepes asking questions on this new solution..sounds like good stuff :wink2:

, i did one leg, 5 days ago no fading yet,

:eek::green: I gather you are wearing trousers, sorry hun my imagination is far to vivid. If I stripped of for bed and my oh saw me with one tanned leg he'd fall of the bed laughing at me:smack:

Wonder what would happen if you sprayed someone with neat dha.
Collin have a go, you've got access to enough of it,get Britta to do you :)

It probably is worthwhile calling LA tanning first thing Monday and asking :hug:

Cheers Collin,
I'll call them tomorrow. Would't mind giving the stuff a go!!
xx

Collin have a go, you've got access to enough of it,get Britta to do you :)

Well I do keep asking but she always seems to have a headache :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back