The best spray tan solution ever made!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I do keep asking but she always seems to have a headache :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: she'll :smack: you one if you're not careful

hi guys the tan only came out abouy a week ago, its so new the bottles havnt even got labels on the front, they have got posters, but its not on the website yet. sprayed some more people on sat, great colour, my models are keeping an eye on how it lasts ect, i want a tan but trying to find somebody to do it, i did one leg, 5 days ago no fading yet, keep you all posted hx @ thewax-factor.co.uk

Surely they have company trainers? can't you get them to do it? :hug:

I rang up to place a order and they told me about LA DISCO on the phone, so thats how i got to know probably you herd this way Helen to. Aparantly its hitting there website soon, its seems to be still exclusive at the min, but the peeps who are asking how to get hold of it call them they will givr u more info xx

Just phoned LA Tanning there and ordered my sample of LA DISCO!!! The guy on the phone was really lovely and helpful, but he couldn't understand why he was getting all these phonecalls about the 18% all of a sudden when it hadn't even been properly released yet!! LOL!!!
I told him about us geeks and he was delighted!!

Lookin forward to receiving the sample. Will let you all know how it turns out.
xxx

Personally i love fake bake, and so does everyone i know. I wouldnt want to be any darker. As for clients, they have never complained. however thanks for the advice i may look into it.

any updates on how this tan was lasting and fading?

Can I ask who this 18% is aimed at? I would think it would turn a lot of people orange? Just out of interest only I don't go higher than 12%. Thanks

hi everybody, since the 18% came out, ive been testing on different skin tones, i nick name this tan (a month in the sun) its a lovley rich warm brown, one coat, gives a instant dark tan, (alot of clients are having a lighter tan all over ,and one coat of 18% on the legs,)
2 coats of this, is a dancers tan, its proper dark,but when the bronzers washed off , it calms down abit, if i was a cleaver computer person, i could show you photos of tans lines, sadly im a bit rubbish at all that,
the other good thing is its green based, so it cant go orange, when i first started using this tan, i had just had 6 weeks in india, my tan looked virtually the same, tone as the spray tan, anyway it lasts between 5 days and 9 days, depending on how well your treat it,
3 of my models were blonde, all of them prefer a lighter tan, personally i think it looks better on dark haired, people aswell.
the 3 people i tanned with dark hair all love it and have it ever week,
i personally think its great for a night out, or start of a holiday, rather than ever day. but the colour is beautiful, makes your teeth look very white, will re order in, as alot of people do like it, but the 8% is the most popular, this i call (a look at the sun) its so natual looking and this lasts if you look after it, over 10 days, but everbodies different,
hope this helps, if anybody visits skipton, you will be amazed how well people are looking, lol, luv hx

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to inform u of a fantastic solution from LA TANNING, my friend referred these onto me, i didn’t know how reputable they are but from reading there testimonials, loads of celebs use them. I have just tried the darkest solution in the world (literally) LA DISCO which is 18% DHA.They have not done a press realise yet, i have used a sample they issued me.I believe LA TANNING are one of few company’s whom have got the hands on this product.

It’s great you only have to put one layer on and they are instantly tanned. Not like perfect 10 that you have to apply twice. It isn’t orange, green or smells of bread like most i have used..
The client is getting a sun kissed glow instantly whilst i am saving on my solution. Good Times!!

All I can say is make sure you try others before deciding this is the best tan! It may go on nicely but what about after your first shower, and then how well does it last, how does it fade?-does it have any skin benefits built in for example moisturising essential oils? (this also gives a nice smell) Give it a good test on more than one person before you decide - you can get even stronger than 18% if you really want stronger! - you just add to your base %.

Have a good look around before you make you're final decision. x

just a update, i did my tenth tan with LA DISCO yesterday. I have been keeping in contact with my clients pretty much everyday, they have all really liked it havent had any negative feedback, they say it developed nicely and evenly, and most are saying they prefer it over the 8 or perfect 10. When they washed it off it was a all over colour. It lasted between 7 and 10 days with my clients and as it fadied it didnt go patchy! It is odurless which is a biggie for me as i cant stand the smells that most have. Like i mentioned i have tried this on myself, sis, mum, aunt etc so i feel i am quite cluded up on this product now. Result- Love it :)

Sounds realy good, but you will need to check the fade off. and the darkest dha is 22% supplied by CelebritySecrets which is proving very popular with the dancers at the moment but is very dark.

I'm not saying weather la tanning or good or not cos i've never tried i think a lot of people are posting unnesacerry posts which are quite nasty if this lady think's out of all the tans she's tried it's the best then you know let her it might be there's loads of different thing's that make one better or more preferable than the other but i do have one thing to say.

on the la tanning website it shows claudia winkleman and strictly come dancing use it and i know for a face they do not!!

I know the lady that does the strictly come dancing spray tans i've known her since i was like 6!!!!!! i'm not 100% sure wht tan it is i think it's urban tan or something definatly not la tanning.

I'm not saying weather la tanning or good or not cos i've never tried i think a lot of people are posting unnesacerry posts which are quite nasty if this lady think's out of all the tans she's tried it's the best then you know let her it might be there's loads of different thing's that make one better or more preferable than the other but i do have one thing to say.

on the la tanning website it shows claudia winkleman and strictly come dancing use it and i know for a face they do not!!

I know the lady that does the strictly come dancing spray tans i've known her since i was like 6!!!!!! i'm not 100% sure wht tan it is i think it's urban tan or something definatly not la tanning.

the advert on the la tanning website says that claudia winkleman wears it, its doesn't mention about the contestants of the show.

just got mine so will let you all know what it turns out like:)

Any more comments on the Disco?

I really need a good dark tan! :irked: might have to order a sample lol :lol:

I know exactly what brand the Strictly Come Dancing and Dancing On Ice stars use and what they actually prefer! I do a lot of the celebrities and its annoying seeing tan companies say that they tan these people when they actually don't! If they do tan them they are not happy with the results.

As for being dark no one suits being darker than a 14-16% and thats more for my Asian/Black clients. Oh I have one comidian who has 16% and loves it but only cause he wants to look like Andy Peters! No other celeb or average client wishes to be mahogany anymore, more and more clients want to be naturally tanned and I have seen a massive shift towards 'real' tans. The Chav tan is a dying breed thank god! And even the Mancs and Liverpudlians see that a real tan is far better than an orange tan because their skin is overloaded with DHA!

If a client needs to be dark for a show or comp then I use drops in my solution that make them as dark as they need until their first shower.

Darker tans never last as long and fade so much quicker.

As for being dark no one suits being darker than a 14-16% and thats more for my Asian/Black clients.

Sorry but I have to disagree with you there, I have had an 18% and it certainly did suit me and I am not black or Asian.

I too am in Sunny Manchester and have seen no shift from those wanting a dark tan and I am not in an chavvy area.

Yes I have those clients who want a natural looking tan and that is just what they get but a lot also want as dark as I can possibly get them without DHA overload.

I have to agree with Joe90. Yes, I have my clients who like their natural tan and I have the products to accomodate them.
But I get an awful lot of schoolgirls in the salon who want me to 'make them black' as they put it!!! They just love the darker tans and who am I not to oblige if there's one out there.
:hug:

i have used L.A tanning solutions for 3 years in my salon. I never have a problem, they are very helpful and give good advise also. I am now going to try the new L.A Disco as it's meant to me the darkest colour in the world???!!!! so am very interested in having a go. :)

I'm not saying weather la tanning or good or not cos i've never tried i think a lot of people are posting unnesacerry posts which are quite nasty if this lady think's out of all the tans she's tried it's the best then you know let her it might be there's loads of different thing's that make one better or more preferable than the other.

The thing is, posts like this that say that ''this lotion is the best'' etc. Is misleading to newbies and people who are only just starting out in the industry. Let people find it our for them selves with a little help or guidence when they need it.
Not a full on '' you have to have this its the best there is and all the others are rubbish, smell, fade quicker'' etc.

Being relatively new to spray tanning myself it has been quite misleading and confusing. Its not fair for people to push certain products on to people. This is how things go wrong and people loose faith in other products. And ends up giving the industry a bad name.
Forgive me if i am wrong but this is a site for advice and guidence, not shoving brands into peoples faces.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back