The best tape extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thegreenrooms

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone.would it be possible to get some advice on the best tape in hair extensions.ive been researching online but none the wiser to be honest.used to use sleek remi for bonded extensions and never had a problem and was extremely good quality hair but they don’t do the tape extensions

Prestige do nice tapes also euphoria one ( be a bit wary of their colours , sometimes not a perfect match) I prefer the prestige for the lovely mixed blonds and also their root stretch and balayage ones have mixed ends which euphorias don’t.Euphorias are nice and thick though. I also used foxy before and theirs were also good nice and thick. Xx

Prestige do nice tapes also euphoria one ( be a bit wary of their colours , sometimes not a perfect match) I prefer the prestige for the lovely mixed blonds and also their root stretch and balayage ones have mixed ends which euphorias don’t.Euphorias are nice and thick though. I also used foxy before and theirs were also good nice and thick. Xx
Ahh thankyou,I’ve just signed up a trade account with foxy and read their reviews.all really good,so really appreciate the recommendation .xx

Latest posts

Back