The big chill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tricky

Reaction score
Anyone going to the big chill this weekend, I havn't been to a festival this year so well looking forward to it, got camper van tickets as well so going to be well comfy :)

We're going, the whole family....jealous of your camper....have a new big tent I've never put up before so I might be looking for ya lol. We'll be getting there Thursday early evening some time....haven't got my parking ticket yet....luckily I can get one in town tomorrow!

Looking forward to it to although a bit aprehensive about taking the whole brood! I haven't been to a proper festival in years especially not with children!

would love to have gone...but sadly no :cry::cry:

We're going, the whole family....jealous of your camper....have a new big tent I've never put up before so I might be looking for ya lol. We'll be getting there Thursday early evening some time....haven't got my parking ticket yet....luckily I can get one in town tomorrow!

Looking forward to it to although a bit aprehensive about taking the whole brood! I haven't been to a proper festival in years especially not with children!

oh thats fab cathie, although i am not taking the kids lol we will be ariving late friday eve as i have work commitments that day :) it would be lovely to meet up but i bet we will see each other in passing. Its funny thousands of people and you always see someone you have met before :)

Have you been to the Big Chill before? It says on the ticket 'no alcohol on site' :eek::eek::eek: do they really mean that?

Have you been to the Big Chill before? It says on the ticket 'no alcohol on site' :eek::eek::eek: do they really mean that?

errr what right gonna check this one :eek: bet you aint alowed any drugs either lol

Well it can't be right....I'm off over to their forum to get the score lol!

I knew there was a reason I wasn't going:lol:

Well it can't be right....I'm off over to their forum to get the score lol!

well my eysite is rubbish lol and cant see that rule. i think its just so the organisers can nick your beer for themselfs

most of the festivals i have been to will not allow any drinks (not even water) as you go in to the festival so you will be fine to take a load in your car and get your kick before you go into the site where the music is hths

well my eysite is rubbish lol and cant see that rule. i think its just so the organisers can nick your beer for themselfs

most of the festivals i have been to will not allow any drinks (not even water) as you go in to the festival so you will be fine to take a load in your car and get your kick before you go into the site where the music is hths
lol I knew it couldn't be right....sheer madness......see you there with a bit of luck.....if you fancy a bit of kid sitting you know where to find me!!!! :hug:

From the Big Chill Forum....fabulous news

'It means you can't take alcohol into the arena. Campsite is fine, as long as it's not in glass'

lol I knew it couldn't be right....sheer madness......see you there with a bit of luck.....if you fancy a bit of kid sitting you know where to find me!!!! :hug:

:eek::lol::eek::smack:

Just a thought.....do you have electric hook up in the camper so I can pop round to plug my straighteners in....think I'm going to have to get a bandanna or something for when my hair goes wrong....it's not long enough to tie back!

Just a thought.....do you have electric hook up in the camper so I can pop round to plug my straighteners in....think I'm going to have to get a bandanna or something for when my hair goes wrong....it's not long enough to tie back!

Cathie are you going to be wearing wellies?
If so just forget the hair mate:lol::hug:

no i don't think so my camper is very old and basic but comfy lol i am going to be taking a range of hats with me :) but i am a bit of a networking girl if i chat to someone who has i will let you know :hug:

The wellies I can deal with.....you ain't seen my hair in the morning when I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards, had a fight with Mike Tyson and am a dead ringer for Don King!

oh judy you soooo want to come xxxx

oh judy you soooo want to come xxxx

My liver hasn't recovered from the last time I was drinking with you lot:lol:

My liver hasn't recovered from the last time I was drinking with you lot:lol:
I wasn't there....although Topaz Nail Design was, so that's good enough for me (what is her name again?)Just buy a tent and bring the family.....liver is repairable.....I bet you had a few jars in Mexico....bring some Milk Thistle also..

Latest posts

Back