the BIGGEST bar of choc!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolate

Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASSIVE THUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats that the postman has delivered? The biggest bar of chocolate you have EVER seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Thank you so much Little Angle geek, that was so thoughtful, i cant wait to tuck in!!!!!

I love this sight and am more than happy to send out anything that would help. I think The Geek understands the love of nails as he puts so much into this sight. I would be lost with out it, and for that i have to say a big thank you to him. I have sent out 5 K-Sa-Ra books, 8 nail art pens, 14 airbrush guides, 6 COSHH packs, 4 maternity packs, 26 colour copies of nail art step by steps, 14 NVQ packs, and lots more ALL FREE OF CHARGE. And am more than happy to keep doing it. I dont expect anything in return, so when i got my bar of choc, i was really touched. You geeks are my friends to, long live the geek family!!!!!!!!
:D :D

hey chocolate, you sent me a nail pen hehe, it cheered me up! Hope u enjoy your choc :) I agree, i love coming on the site even though i dont know to many ppl. But everyones very freindly and it gives great info! :)

Hi Rach, a big thank you too i received my info yesterday on airbrushing and client cards great help thank you again your a diamond x x

thanks chocolate i recived the coshh pack on monday

:cool:

Thank you!! your a star!!!

Thanks for the nail art pen you sent its great.
Your a gem. :biggrin:

Thanks choci for the great book!! it finally arrived today. :lol:

so glad you liked it, i loved doing it and will be doing a new one later this year.

If anyone needs any info, please shout, i like to help. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back