The bikini dye!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an email about dye for the bikini area thats available.

Crikey you can turn your nether regions into a christmas tree if you can get green lol (now theres an idea)

Anyone else get this email?

Minikini Colour

can you see a market for this? Im not sure but then Im a prude.

When i went to the beauty show in Excell this stand was there. She was telling me a lot of the stars get it done such as paris Hilton and cant remember the rest. ha ha it did make me chuckle ....what ever next lol xxx

I have to say it is flying out of our salon!! There are other dyes available but not organic. I went pink for a holiday to Corfu - sold loads!! It is really effective in covering grey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been offering bikini gems and bikini colour for some time now and it has always been really popular!

Both gems and colour are a great add on service for waxing

xx

Wow things have changed since I first posted this thread. Over a year ago!!!
What a difference a year makes!!!

I still think of sex and the city when samantha finds a grey pubic hair and does a diy dye and it goes ginger !!! pmsl

Still think the Christmas decor would be the funniest!!!!

Can you get fairy lights?:lol:
xx

I think this is brilliant!!!!!
Its something i know alot of my friends would love to do. maybe not as a regular thing but as a little novelty thing. Im going to ask the owner of my salon to consider stocking it. She does have alot of mature clients so think it might pay to put a little questionaire about it on reception see whether or not it will be worth stocking it.
I wonder if we would need adequate training in it though? Or would it be just like eyebrow and lash tinting and just doing a patch test? ummmmmmm now theres a thought.
Anyone know if we need training to do it?
x x x x x x x

Hi,
We find the retail of miniKINI very busy - never prejudge who you think will buy it!!! Always repeat business. There is training available - I think it is invaluable in order to know your product and essential if you are using as a salon treatment.

Last edited by a moderator:
just been on minikini course and ready to add tinting to treatment list , what are you girls charging i am the lower part of the price scale but i don't want to work for nothing i'm also the only one in my area doing the tint.:cool:

There is a big market for it believe it or not. Especially MiniKini as it's organic.

I think they mainly sell the normal colours for people who don't want to have grey pubic hair.

Hmmmm... A few of mine are going grey - perhaps I should try this instead of waxing? :idea:

Do they do a nice, manly pink?

:confused:

hi i have seen a demo at college for this minikini some colours are awfull but some can look nice these are a special made colour and can last quite well but not my cup of tea but all the young studants paid to have it done

Latest posts

Back