The Body Shop at Home....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi guys, havent been on for a little while as i have been doing training with The Body Shop at Home and have become a consultant with them part time not only because its great fun but also as i want to enhance my clientele which just runs in line brilliantly and would recommend it to anyone that has time to hold body shop parties. Its a great boost for confidence, business and to know that im doing something for a good cause as we sponsor a company called children on the edge and help them dramatically as well as other contributions we make to farmers, children etc in less fortunate countries.

Anyway as you can see im really looking forward to holding my parties and if anyone wants to hold a body shop party then please contact me, their great fun and you also get loads of free body shop stuff as well as a free facial and make up treatment!! or if anyone wants to become a consultant again let me know x

Nice to see you back kelly we was missing you hun
x

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. SOUNDS GREAT Xxx

I'd love to do something like that but can't spend anymore money

How much did it cost you to train?

scattyfox said:
Nice to see you back kelly we was missing you hun
x

Thanks lucia :hug:

I had to pay £37.50 as my first payment and then its a further £37.50 4 weeks later, in that time though you will be holding your parties so making that back straight away. That price includes your kit which has over £400 worth of products and includes your training and support.

Its really interesting, fun and most of all contributions go to fantastic causes x

Cool!

Have you done a party yet?

Fingertips ND said:
Cool!

Have you done a party yet?

My first one is on thursday and im really excited and nervous but just want to get in there and do it now, ive had my initial training and got some great support from the Body Shop so im not panicking too much, my first few parties booked are with friends and family, i dont know if thats worse though as their probably take the mick x

I want to do it too!

Fingertips ND said:
I want to do it too!

go for it, its great fun - if you want to pm me your details or any questions and i can help you out a little more x

Do They Not Do Packs So You Can Read About It First?

I worked for Body Shop Direct (their old name) for a few years and can highly recommend it. Fab products they sell themselves so not hard work and you get very good training. There are loads of ways to increase your sales apart from doing parties.
Sounds like it could be just what you need to get yourself going FingertipsND. If I can be of any help give me a shout :)

How do you get info on it?

just contacted them!

how much do you tend to make in a night because I went to an Ann Summers party on Sat night and she hardly made anything.

Fingertips ND said:
just contacted them!

how much do you tend to make in a night because I went to an Ann Summers party on Sat night and she hardly made anything.

It really depends on your sales that evening, but on average they say its between £100-£199. See if a area manager local to you will come and visit you their really friendly and helpful, if anyone wants to book a party to get a taster i am more than happy to come along to you x

Hey Kelly!

I used to work for the Body Shop so if you ever need any advice on products just give me a shout!

If you have any leaflets or something similar I will be more than happy to hand them out to my clients as i'm only down the road from you!

Hope it all works out great for you!!

Sorry - Off topic
Very impressive piccy's on your website Jennykins :)

Well done. Sounds like exactly what you sai. A confidence boost, some more money in your purse and a bigger clientele!
Goodluck for the future and I hope it all goes well.

What do the courses involve?

Also how long are they as I still have little kids to think about!
Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back