The C word! When do you all start advertising for Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel-a

Reaction score
When do you all start advertising (if at all) for Christmas bookings? It's My first Christmas tanning so just wondering when's best. Don't want to mention it too early on my FB. And Instagram. Thanks [emoji4]

I put a post on my facebook page a few days ago letting people know when i'd be closed, just so they know what days to book in if they have christmas nights out ect. I apologized first for dropping the C bomb haha xx

I put an offer up earlier this month, so anyone who books in October/November can get half price styling for their Christmas party. (Styling Has to be booked in by end of November)

Both great ideas! I may give the main tanning nights and when I'm available. Not really sure what to expect with it being my first Christmas [emoji4][emoji106]

I've already got some days booked up around Christmas, I get all my regulars too book in early otherwise there isn't space for them when everyone else books in. I also take £10 deposits on all appointments made in the run up to Christmas

I’ve been reminding my clients to book in for a while now and the week before is fully booked and the rest of December only has a few appointments left each week

I'm getting all my regulars to book in now - last year I had a flurry of new clients last minute which I could accommodate, I'm busier this year so my regulars need to come first x

I mentioned it to my regulars and I posted it on my Facebook once people started booking. I’m almost booked up the week before Christmas now! Definitely not too early x

First weekend in September that's 2-3 appointments from Xmas for me, all my popular appointments went in a few days

Definitely not too early , weeek before Christmas am fully booked x

Thanks ladies, I've mentioned it to my regulars and a few have booked in now [emoji4] will share on my pages too xx

My christmas week has been fully booked for weeks and I'm doing 4 x 11hr days plus normal on sat,
The week before I'm doing 4 x11 days plus extra on sat 9-7, the sats and eves have been booked for a while now, I reckon that week will be booked by the end of next week.
My clients all book one or 2 ahead so I said would you like your xmas one in and they all said yes, other than that people have been asking me.
X

Latest posts

Back