The Centre Open Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staystrongsoa

Reaction score
Has anyone been over to the Edinburgh Fingertips Open Day that's running today and tomorrow along with the Beauty show?

I was just wondering if it would actually be worth my time popping in? If there's really any good deals to be had with Shellac or other products.

Im sure i heard its vat free?? X im gonna pop in 2moro

Defiantly worth a visit if you can get along. I popped in yesterday to pick up a few bits and bobs and ended up with a free pack of bulbs for my lamp! They have demos on the new LED lamp and you can pre order for when it is released. Competitions to win a one to one with fee, not to mention cake and wine! I would defiantly recommend!

It's not vat free, but there are offers on Shellac and Vinylux and lots of other products. Loads of Demo's, glitter, competitions and yes Cake!the Centre staff are all on hand to help with anything, you'll kick yourself if you miss it lol!

You can pre-order the new lamp? So I'm assuming they've announced the pricing then? If so can someone update me so I have a rough idea on how much to save up? :) x

Launching on 1st May introductory price of £175.00 +vat. It will be this price for a short while then normal price will be £195.00 +vat.
I'm sure equipment prices are allowed on here it's just trade prices for product that isn't...but if that has changed feel free to edit Mods.

At The Centre Open Days we got to fill out forms to register to buy it right away (will get a security call from them on Friday) and are guaranteed delivery on Saturday 2nd May.

Launching on 1st May introductory price of £175.00 +vat. It will be this price for a short while then normal price will be £195.00 +vat.
I'm sure equipment prices are allowed on here it's just trade prices for product that isn't...but if that has changed feel free to edit Mods.

At The Centre Open Days we got to fill out forms to register to buy it right away (will get a security call from them on Friday) and are guaranteed delivery on Saturday 2nd May.

Wow, thank you! :) .. I'm actually really pleasantly surprised! I find that when CND do there pricing they usually match competitors products and usually add a tiny bit extra on, which is acceptable because all CND products (in my opinion) are the best products in my industry, which justifys it. I was guessing that it would be around the cost of the gelish lamp, so around £250ish with the possibility of between that and up to £299...
Do you have any idea when it will be available online to order and do we get it at the introductory price?
And also does anyone know if the pulsating feature of the light has any effect of controlling the heat spike you get with Brisa gels? Like how you can pull your hand in and out of the current lamp for the first few seconds so you don't get that build up of warm, hot, hot, HOT! from the constant solid UV source.
Eeeek, don't know what I'm excited for the most, the new top coat or the new lamp!
x

Launch day is 1st May, so will be available online then.
The pulsing is for that exact reason @jordanmichael.l

Latest posts

Back