The cheek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once had someone call me at home, my mum answered and I was out. I'm an ex veterinary nurse, and also do pet sitting and house sitting, she was enquiring about my pet sitting business and said that she would quite like to start up the same in the same area!! She asked if I would recommend her to my clients. .....My mum politely said she only recommends people she knows and would like to keep her clients.

Seriously? I'm going to tell my clients: "tell you what, don't use me, instead use this weird stranger that called me one evening, I'm sure she's much better, I have no clue how she is with animals, but hey! I don't need the business do it?"

:-S

these stories are mental! I cant believe how cheeky some people are! shes begging me for an appointment so tempting to book her in and tell her everything wrong or follow the advice and hide my hands so she cant see what im doing hehe x:twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Book her in! Have everything in un-named bottles if you can..peel labels off etc then she doesn't know what you are using! Find out the prices of really expensive products and tell her 'spend anything less than that and they won't last!'xx

What a nutter! How does she know she can do nails better than you if she doesn't even know the routine and needs to watch you to learn it?

Just another client who thinks it looks easy to do but will get a nasty surprise.

My response would be 'why do you need my help if you can apparently do nails better than me?'

Latest posts

Back