The cheek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talonsalon

Reaction score
Just needed to share this with you are as its that cheeky its funny! Checking my facebook as you do this morning and i had photo comments from a "client" with a post on my timeline saying "hi i know i can do nails better than you so what do i need to start? snd can i book an appointment to see how you do it?" errr exsqueeze me? i havnt even bothered to reply and probably will just ignore the messer ! how cheeky is that?:twisted: has anyone else had this sort of comment?

Oh my absolute god!! I can't believe anyone would have the nerve to say that to a professional!!! I would have to hold myself back from giving a sarcastic comment back!!

Donot bite back, take a screen shot and save it, report and Remove the comment Hun , and take note of the name.
There are trolls on Facebook to . X

well normally im a bit of a firecracker in this situation but its my professional page so thought ignoring would be better! saying that i really wanna say something" lol. wouldnt mind but i think im good at nail art, thinks shes just trying bring the professionals down, im probably near her patch or something. competition she aint lol x

i agree mizzy, shes just trying to intimidate i think. doesnt work bless her! have taken a screen shot and will report her in a minute. x i just wanted to share her silly comment x:D

Actually i may tell her to come on salongeek lol see what reaction she gets! lol (i wouldnt but can just imagine what replies she would get) lol

My problem is, I can't keep my mouth shut if someone said that to me. My reply would be get lost, but not so politely

omg i would be fuming! i have a similar(ish) tale to tell.

I'm freelance, working in my home based salon. I have the owner of a beauty salon as a friend (friended me because i went for a massage) She then saw my work on FB, and said i should come and work for her (half joking, i think). She then asked me to come in and show one of her therapists how to do Shellac and crystal toes! I just smiled politely and laughed. I've trained,researched, and spent hours perfecting both services, her therapist should do the same! (or am i being unreasonable?)

she's now asked what my prices are and wants to come for fingers and toes. Like she doesn't know any other nail techs?? Hubster has advised to decline her as a client because he thinks she's just coming so she can see the method of application etc

Last edited:
what a bloody cheek!!!!!!!!!!!

How about this for a reply "LOL"

i dont think she could say much to that it has both innocent dig and hidden connotation to it and at least you have said something.

kizzykat thats funny lol may just try that x:D

curvygirl thats awful! dont know where some ppl get their cheek from!:o

It's a wind-up. x

can't you just delete the comment - I would, no fuss, just delete!

:eek:

I know it's your professional page so you must handle it professionally. Mizzy's advice is the best and I'd follow it.

If it were a personal page, girl, that would be a complete different story. She'd get a virtual b*tch slap.

Write this and nothing else (ever again).

'Thank you :D xx'

omg i would be fuming! i have a similar(ish) tale to tell.

Hubster has advised to decline her as a client because he thinks she's just coming so she can see the method of application etc

Bring her in, take her money, but keep YOUR head or hands in her way at all times, lol. Hang a handkerchief between the light and her, say its for better lighting... I would SO mess with her.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Bring her in, take her money, but keep YOUR head or hands in her way at all times, lol. Hang a handkerchief between the light and her, say its for better lighting... I would SO mess with her.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Ooh, I like your style, you wicked burger!!! :)

I had a cheeky burger facebook me earlier asking when i was next having a £5 individual lashes day. She booked in last time i did it, went in early particularly to do them and she didn't even turn up!!!

I had someone email me on Facebook a few days ago asking what extensions I did & how much. I replied with the starting price & said they were pre bonded. The reply was 'thanks cos my cousins doin extensions and she's just pricing them up' bloody cheek! So obvs my reply was 'prices vary between every technician and are based on hair quality, experience, insurance, advertising, method etc so my prices may not apply to your cousin' grr! Xx

Latest posts

Back