The Complete Nail Technician (Updated)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollyballoo

Truly, Madly Geeky...
Reaction score
I have a copy of the original version of the Complete Nail Technician book but wondered if the new updated version has yet been released - has anyone got this and has it got lots of great new additions to it?!!

Hollyballoo said:
I have a copy of the original version of the Complete Nail Technician book but wondered if the new updated version has yet been released - has anyone got this and has it got lots of great new additions to it?!!
Its being launchd at excel and it looks fab

Amanda

Hi Paola
Lily is right, it is launching at Excell. It has 3 new chapters (manicure, pedicure and media work). Also there are some updates in existing chapters. The idea was to make sure it covered ALL the new NVQ requirements for nail skills.
Obviously I think it's better for no other reason that it includes manicure (the first should have!!) but it does have loads more pics.
I'll be there on Sun so come and say hello

Marian

Hi all!

will we be able to get this book at excel if so how much will it be.NOT LONG NOW..................hope to meet some of you at the show.

mum said:
Hi Paola
Lily is right, it is launching at Excell. It has 3 new chapters (manicure, pedicure and media work). Also there are some updates in existing chapters. The idea was to make sure it covered ALL the new NVQ requirements for nail skills.
Obviously I think it's better for no other reason that it includes manicure (the first should have!!) but it does have loads more pics.
I'll be there on Sun so come and say hello

Marian
Brilliant thanks for that Marian and Lily. Yet something else to schedule on my ever-growing list of must buys!

fudge said:
Hi all!

will we be able to get this book at excel if so how much will it be.NOT LONG NOW..................hope to meet some of you at the show.
Hiya,
Yes you can get it at Excel, i think its £22.99 but dont quote me on that, it will be on sale at the Willen book store!!

Amanda

Mum, may I ask, willl you be at Gmex promoting I would love a signed copy :o if thats not to cheeky?

Hi Louise
Not cheeky at all!!! I will be there on just the Sun I think. Will be on Willen stand for a little while and a bit of judging in the afternoon. Please say hello and I will be happy to sign one.

Marian

I saw the book in the september proffesional nails looks really good, I would like a signed one too!!!! :eek:

Will the book be sold internationally or maybe at Amazon or something like that?

Thanks for the attention

Yollie

Hi Marian,

as you know i will be there on Monday so will be buying my copy of your new book as soon as i get there. Sorry won't be able to meet you on Sunday but can't wait to get your book on the monday.:D

mum said:
Hi Louise
Not cheeky at all!!! I will be there on just the Sun I think. Will be on Willen stand for a little while and a bit of judging in the afternoon. Please say hello and I will be happy to sign one.

Marian

Thanks Marian, I will hope to catch you there...

Latest posts

Back