The Devil's in the detail...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loufd

Reaction score
We are always being told to pay attention to detail, that's how we win & keep customers soooo it's an awful pity that whoever choose the photos to accompany Anthony Buckley's article in this months Professional Nails didn't do the same.....have a look at the article, it's on page 15, look at the photo of them in the airport and read the slogan on the guys t-shirt who is passing behind anthony... :o ! Dooohhh! :twisted:

Lou

Look forward to it, if i ever get my copy!!!!!!! xxx

Loufd said:
We are always being told to pay attention to detail, that's how we win & keep customers soooo it's an awful pity that whoever choose the photos to accompany Anthony Buckley's article in this months Professional Nails didn't do the same.....have a look at the article, it's on page 15, look at the photo of them in the airport and read the slogan on the guys t-shirt who is passing behind anthony... :o ! Dooohhh! :twisted:

Lou
For those of us who dont get the mag - can you tell us what was on the t-shirt?

Hi Carole,

Okay so the guy behind Anthony is wearing a T-shirt with a Desperate Dan type of character on it and the caption on the T is (i'll put in some *'s where appropriate) "No Beer, No F***ing Work" :eek: . And you can see it as clear as day!

Lou

i havent seen it coz i dont get the mag , but could it be a fcuk t shirt coz i had one and everyone thought it was the other way , but it does look like it, they say allsorts on em with fcuk in , they are by french connection uk

I wouldn't be surprised if Dee is right - but again I WOULD'NT KNOW EITHER AS I DIDNT GET MY COPY YET :evil:

mmm definately not the FCUK way !!

kx

Fab Freak said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Dee is right - but again I WOULD'NT KNOW EITHER AS I DIDNT GET MY COPY YET :evil:

well even so if it's not against the law to wear it then why not print it :lol:

Carole.......... if I ever get my copy of PN this month, I'll scan the pic and send it to you!

I saw that too Lou LOLOL. :D I've seen that pic before in Scratch I think, but it was cropped in there.

I got my Pro Nails yesturday but have to say i didn't notice the Tshirt in the back ground. It is so clear, they obviously didn't notice it before printing....lol.

I like the articals in this months mag, it seems to be getting alot better.

JackieMc said:
Carole.......... if I ever get my copy of PN this month, I'll scan the pic and send it to you!
You're a total star, babe! :)

Oh no! Left mine at work, can't wait til tomoz morning to see it!!

Hey guys Im in the mag too!!! :rolleyes:
Page 20, 'Battle Of The Brushes' ... Im the one with the bunch of flowers stuck up my nose. :lol: (I was Dawnie's model)
If you see me at Excel come and say 'Hi' .. thats if you can recognise me without a bunch of flowers on the side of my face,
Just what is it with me and flowers, lol!!!

Noticed the t-shirt lol!!! Hi Glo, will have to check page 20 to see you x

Glorsclaws said:
Hey guys Im in the mag too!!! :rolleyes:
Page 20, 'Battle Of The Brushes' ... Im the one with the bunch of flowers stuck up my nose. :lol: (I was Dawnie's model)
If you see me at Excel come and say 'Hi' .. thats if you can recognise me without a bunch of flowers on the side of my face,
Just what is it with me and flowers, lol!!!
Yep Glo, saw ya in there too lol............... and all us Competing geeks in a row...... well nearly all of us............. Antony and Liza where further to the left of the piccie.... But it brought back great memories of the day lol.......... Olympia March 2004 what a day lol..............
From left to right there is Dawnies back, Carolines back, my back and Paula's back lol...........he snuck up on us there girls lol...........

As for that picture of Antony, had me giggling.......... I thought it was funny and not to be taken so serious............. who would take any guy wearing a shirt like that serious lol............
Must have been a tourist lol...............

hey the back of out heads are famous lol,

Paula xx

Latest posts

Back