The dreaded Christmas promotion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kezza*

Reaction score
Has anyone started to think of Christmas yet? Last few years I've put some packages together with a discount to encourage for gift vouchers and people tend to spend a set value rather than go for the package. So this time I've been thinking about doing a package for the party season and maybe an offer on gift vouchers? Like pay £50 of vouchers get a free £10 voucher than kinda thing? Just wanted some ideas, I know it sounds early but I've only really got a month and need to get some bits printed.

What is everyone else doing? Or has anyone found some thing that works really well for them?

Thank you. Xx

Following.

I was going to start a thread myself actually. Need some ideas for Christmas offers etc.

What does everyone else do? What has worked well and what did you think was a bit naff??

Following! This is my first Christmas with my business so interested to get some ideas!

I wouldn't do offers, Christmas is the time that people are more willing to splash the cash a bit more, personally ild focus on promoting x

Following! I don't tend to do offers either at Christmas, people want to spend their pennies x

I definitely wouldn't consider offers at Christmas. It's always busy in general and like mentioned above, people are normally happy to treat themselves a bit more at this time of the year anyway.
I save offers for January when it's a bit quieter anyway. I normally run a discount like 10% off for anyone who had an appointment in December. It's a nice way to reward your customers but also allows them to come back and spend when money might be a bit tighter.

Mate focus on retaking gift vouchers so people spend them in January/February? Voucher offers as opposed to treatment offers x

Latest posts

Back