The dreaded naming of your business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have the similar problem naming my studio. It was the tough decision and I had so many ideas in my mind, however, we chose the simplest name, because it's easy to remember for people and now I think it was the best decision :) I like "Be unique"btw or maybe just "Unique"?

Thank you unique could work

I also like Beauty & Beast but thought it could offended men lol [emoji23]

What treatments are you going to offer?

I also like Beauty & Beast but thought it could offended men lol
emoji23.png

Nowadays it's easy to offend anyone with anything
emoji23.png

Beauty & Beast is cool, I like it, and asked my husband, he likes it too and doesn't even think about offense.

Indeed I too like Beauty & Beast

"Be unique" in a tattoo place suggests to me that you are after clients with an "out there" look, extreme nail art, unusual requests, male intimate waxing, not the ordinary everyday beauty clientele. Is this what you're going for? I also like beauty and the beast. Personally I'd stay away from puns on the word beauty because so done to death. What's the tattoo business called? Can you riff on the name or the tattooi service? For a logo a Rose with a thorny stem maybe?

Did you decide on a name ?
I’m only a sole trader but I’m struggling to come up with a name that’s not taken on either a Facebook page , insta , companies house or a domain by someone else !! It’s so hard !!
I like the coven !! You an call your clients witches then lol x

Did you decide on a name ?
I’m only a sole trader but I’m struggling to come up with a name that’s not taken on either a Facebook page , insta , companies house or a domain by someone else !! It’s so hard !!
I like the coven !! You an call your clients witches then lol x
Companies house doesn't matter so much really :)

Latest posts

Back