the dry/hard skin trial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzi

Reaction score
yes, I know that sounds disgusting, but with all the threads just now about drry skin, I thought I would conduct a little experiment...

I have always had dry skin on my ankle and no matter how I try, I can never get rid of it - I even tried my mum's (prescribed) steroid cream for a little while (yes, I know I shouldn't have, but I was desperate, as it is really sore!) and it didn't work, Sooo....

I am going to use my cuticle exfoliator and my solar oil and see the difference it makes.

If you want, I will post a picture so you can see the difference, it may even help you sell to your clients :)

I would recommend that you soak feet well (say while you are in the bath) then use Creative Sea Serum or Creative Cuticle Remover (whilst feet are out of the water and leave on for 5-10 minutes) then followed by a pumice stone to remove the dead skin (or at least a few layers of it). Do this 2-3 times a week for one or two weeks then only once a week to maintain. Follow with Creative Cucumber Heel Therapy or SolarOil which should be used daily say before bed.

You will see a noticeable change very soon but you must keep up to this routine. People build hard skin for a reason and that is to protect vulnerable areas that get allot of pressure. You do not want to completely remove it, but it is important to keep it soft and moisturized or else you will feel the painful pressure you are feeling at the moment. If you use the right products with a regular routine it will solve your problems.

okay dokey, I landed up in hospital since the last time I have posted and I haven't had a chance to do any of it, but I am going to be starting soon,

thanks geeg for you advice :)

Linzi x

Hope you're feeling better now Linzi and that it wasn't anything too serious.

Brilliant experiment...............can't wait to see the results. xxx

Sea Serum is fantastic for dry skin on the feet. It is my must have pedicure product.

Latest posts

Back