the edge freeform first set

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeldana

Reaction score
i done my first set of nails on myself using the edge freeform as omg there amazing i love how shiney they are had a few problems on the first hand with air bubbles but hay its only the first go im doing a set on my mum tomoro but haft to say im sooooo loveing them :green:

i done my first set of nails on myself using the edge freeform as omg there amazing i love how shiney they are had a few problems on the first hand with air bubbles but hay its only the first go im doing a set on my mum tomoro but haft to say im sooooo loveing them :green:
ive just recieved mine through the post,ive not tried mine yet so glad to hear someone else likes them.would love to see some pictures?

ive just recieved mine through the post,ive not tried mine yet so glad to hear someone else likes them.would love to see some pictures?

where did you get them from ?

done the set on my mum with only one problem i found that there wasent anouth produck along the side walls of the nail anyone else found this or am i using a to small form for that nail???

Might be that you are not using enough product, but without seeing them it does sound like the form may be a bit too small. Try using a biiger form but if its too big for the nail plate then try using a little bit more product, but if you are already applying the product right up to the side walls of the form then i wouldn't apply any more as you risk it seeping out. Hth's.

Do you remove these once the acrylic has set?

where did you get them from ?
Hi I'm new to this so hope you don't mind my quick reply.

I called creative nails and requested a catalolgue and got some popits free samples and figured they are the same or very similar to the freeforms from 'The Edge Nails' I haven't tried them yet but after reading this thread I am gonna give em a go

What is the difference between these and Popits?

Latest posts

Back