The Edge Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeawallace

Reaction score
I have used The Edge Tips on a couple of clients using Alan Roy Gel, after 1 - 2 weeks the tip splits in half length wise down the nail. If it had split across the nail i would say i am not using enough gel on the C Curve but as it is length wise and so far only using The Edge Tips i am flumuxed as to what i have done wrong.

Any Ideas??and has any one else had the same problem??

Please help as it is getting me down now

Thx

I've had this with Millennium tips, which I thought was because they are not virgin em what ever it is they are made of, sorry the name has escaped me:o Its where the spare bits of plastic are NOT melted down and put back in the mix, but I saw an add that stated that edge tips were virgin thingy so either its another reason or in spite of being virgin thingy they are just not as good as creative tips at any rate tips splitting is not anything you have done its either the tips are not as good a quality as they are supposed to be and/or the client has been stressing the tips beyond what is normal:lol:. Hope that re assures you even if its not much help, I changed tips and solved the problem that way.:rolleyes:

Thx Susie

i was using Star Ultra tips but got fed up filing out the well area thats why i tried The Edge ones to save a bit of time. Will look into the Creative Tips

Thx

Latest posts

Back