The Edge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi There, can anyone tell me if they use The Edge UV Gel pink and clear? if so is it any good and would they recommend it? Also has anyone tried the Millenium gel thanks in advance x

Hi,

I've used the Edge Pink and clear Gels. I wasn't impressed to be honest with you, I ended up getting my money back from the retailer as I had a few unhappy clients. I ended up using the millenium gels after that which I think are great, really easy to use. Hope this helps!

natalie day said:
Hi,

I've used the Edge Pink and clear Gels. I wasn't impressed to be honest with you, I ended up getting my money back from the retailer as I had a few unhappy clients. I ended up using the millenium gels after that which I think are great, really easy to use. Hope this helps!
Hi Natalie, thanks for your response im also considering the millenium but not sure which one, what problems did you get with the edge gel, my gel at the moment is full of problems lol x x

I didn't like the colour of the pink gel, or its consistancy. Also the day after application the gel started to chip off in bits! Some may say it was my application that was the problem but I'd never had a problem before. Since switching to Millenium Gel I haven't had any problems. I have used the pink, clear, white and the sculpting gel from millienium. What problems do you have with your gels? What are you currently using?

Hi Natalie, im currently using a gel from Beauty Express which is their own make and i find it chips very easily ive never had problems with it on my own nails but a lot of nails i have done recently are having problems with it. I did a Calgel conversion which i will be offering as a system as well but also want to offer the normal UV gel system so decided its best to change the gel and thought i would try the edge or millenium but i may go with the millenium now... no actually think i definately will do you use their tips as well?

I have recently bought a pack of their French Tips but haven't used them much yet. They are such good value though...
I would definately use the millenium gels, slightly more espensive than the Edge, but you get what you pay for...

natalie day said:
I have recently bought a pack of their French Tips but haven't used them much yet. They are such good value though...
I would definately use the millenium gels, slightly more espensive than the Edge, but you get what you pay for...
Yeah thanks for your replies will try the millenium thanks again x

Jo uses the edge gel in salon and has no problems with it.
I have used it on occasion too and the only thing I didn`t like was the colour of the pink and if you used a harsh file on rebalancing, the gel comes off in big chunks but using an appropriate grit solves all that.

i use it with no probs, so do all my students?????? I found i have to cure it for slighty longer with the hollywood white though.

chocolate said:
i use it with no probs, so do all my students?????? I found i have to cure it for slighty longer with the hollywood white though.
Hi Chocolate, sorry to sound thick is the hollywood white the one you can paint on as such? thanks

Latest posts

Back