The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fab, thanks for clearing that up Samantha.

I know what you mean, I am working till 16:30pm today and tomorrow, hairdressers after work tonight and someone booked in for the nails doing @ 6pm tomorrow!!

I dont know how I am going to find the time to pack myself...lol

Just spoken to Sara Grant @ Sweet Squared and she confirms the only rule is no jeans, leggings, linen trousers anything else like that is fine.

See you all on Saturday
xxx

I was going to wear linen trousers & leggins on the sat/sun. OMG, got to sort clothes & start again, or does that statement mean NO JEANS, but leggings & linen trousers are ok??:(

Bev I think it means no jeans!

Leggings and linen trousers etc are fine.

Ok everybody - now BREATHE!

Breathe?? Fiona Im hyperventilating here, need to finish packing my case, go to Tesco's, sort the washing, do a hospital run etc etc.
But omg its here! whoop whoop see you all very soon.
Safe journey to those who are travelling
XXXXXXXXX
It's Party Time!
xxxxxx

Sorry everyone, I meant NO Jeans.
Leggings and Linen Trousers are ok.

:o

xx

grrrr my car has packed up and has cost me £320 wont be on the road until next week, waiting for a taxi to take me to the train station, I am seriously hacked off !!

Posted via Mobile Device
Well I am still here recovering from THE EVENT. The left over geek table is still going. Max respect Doug Schoon & S2. See you all next time

Last edited:
Feels like a dream to have met so many geeks XOXO the leftover geek table was quite fun and Geek Bear has enjoyed a day of movies while flying 8 hours across the pond. Only two flights left and we should arrive home a couple hours after bedtime ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Feels like a dream to have met so many geeks XOXO the leftover geek table was quite fun and Geek Bear has enjoyed a day of movies while flying 8 hours across the pond. Only two flights left and we should arrive home a couple hours after bedtime ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Fabulous to meet you Holly and thanks so much for spending the weekend with us all :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Gosh & I thought I had a long journey home, I finally got home at 3a.m. I'm exhausted, but it was so worth it......REALLY!! lol. It was good to meet you. Safe journey on the rest of your trip. xx

Posted via Mobile Device

Holly last night just capped the whole weekend for me...thank you so much and of course a certain gentlman aswell,the one and only Mr schoon.
The best few days of my life...REALLY!
:hug:

dinner with Doug is always fun! It was such a joy, pleasure, and honor to meet so many of you. I hardly have the words to express how special the weekend was to me (((hug)))

Latest posts

Back