The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me and charl are travelling and will be together throughout the weekend :)

Bless you !!! we will have a blast xx Really looking forward to it now still have not got any thing to wear, Iam just hopeing for the best ;)

Looking forward to meeting you all there. Hmm a friend has given me some fabby evening dresses, but not sure if they are too "blingy", the one that I really like is blue, long, but cut asymetrically and covered in blue bling, hmm not too sure if it is a bit ott, any advice welcome:D

Not sure if the question has already been asked but is anyone taking there other half's with them? I am taking my hubby and just wondered if there will be any other stranded men for him to talk too during the day??

Yes I'm bringing my other half over with me

Think he is going to try and get to see some footy if possible but if not I am sure that he will be able to find the bar no problem ....

Yes I'm bringing my other half over with me

Think he is going to try and get to see some footy if possible but if not I am sure that he will be able to find the bar no problem ....

Oh good my hubby is a football man too, so thats fine he will be in the bar too! So by the time we have finished they might be a bit worse for wear........mind you, I will kill Stu if he is drunk before the party!!! :D

Are there any other newbies like me coming alone? :o

Yes, there are!!

Please you all have to stop stressing .... we don't ever have a problem of anyone being or feeling alone. It is a shared experience from the word go and kudos to you for doing it on your own and not missing out on what will be a great weekend experrience that you will want to repeat.​

I totally agree with what Geeg has said, there really is no need to stress out, we are all going there for the same reason, we are all interested in the same thing so we will all have soooo much to talk about. Honestly, i went to the event last time and everyone was super friendly and we all had a blast! See you there! Jo.Xxx:hug:

Not sure if the question has already been asked but is anyone taking there other half's with them? I am taking my hubby and just wondered if there will be any other stranded men for him to talk too during the day??

my hubby is coming along!

Does anybody want to share my room? x

, we are all going there for the same reason,

erm if its the bar your talking about here ...look out for a lady with a voddy and orange in each hand...that's aunt Ruth trying to keep her posture right :biggrin:

Are there any other newbies like me coming alone? :o

I will be on the reception committee...just listen for the Scottish accent, remind me who you are and that you're a Geek, I'll see you ok sweetheart and make sure you have someone to have a gab with, don't worry, we will all make sure you have company if you want it. :hug:

Attachments

• maldives 10 052.jpg
    maldives 10 052.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 40
I have just booked a double room so if anyone wants to share with me let me know. Thats if I actually get there, I'm stuck in Thailand! Hopefully am flying home sunday though so fingers crossed!! Email me on [email protected] if anyones interested in sharing with me. I don't snore!! xx

those of you that booked hotel online, did you get any form of confirmation? I booked and never got a ref number or anything like that. I know whenever i booked anywhere before i have got a printout to take with me. Did you get anything? X x
Posted via Mobile Device

those of you that booked hotel online, did you get any form of confirmation? I booked and never got a ref number or anything like that. I know whenever i booked anywhere before i have got a printout to take with me. Did you get anything? X x
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes Kelly, I got a reference number and a statement of what I had booked so printed it off.

Go back onto the website & check your booking, there should be a link for you to do that, then you can print that off.

Thanks Fiona and everyone, I am really looking forward to it.
See you all NEXT WEEK!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

Just so you are all aware that a lot of people have said they are bringing their other halves to the Event, which is great however, the evening party and awards is a sit down meal and tickets will need to be purchased for extra evening guests. Please be aware that these tickets need to be purchased ideally today as we are now making table arrangements and seating plans.
You can still purchase tickets online or call myself Sara Grant on:- 0113 217 3803.

If you have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to call.

Look forward to seeing you there :D x

On the evening we will have a check-list - Party tickets will be closed Monday at 4:00pm - I have to give hotel numbers today and can work around 1 or two but that is all. ;) - we are looking at 200 people here folks - we are on major count down so seriously - Monday is cut-off!!

By The Way - I am SUPER excited!!! :D:o;):Look_righ:wink2::Look_left

Posted via Mobile Device

I book for the Sat night & only got a ref number for that one, then decided the early morning registration was a bit early for traveling, so I booked for Friday night and I got a email that time so..........god knows!!!

I am sure it will be fine with just your reference number

HTH

Latest posts

Back