The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ladies,

I spoke to my rep (Kay) and she said that tunics/uniforms weren't necessary & told me it was smart but casual dress!!!

So I wasn't going to bother taking mine, but now wondering weather I will be the odd one out........:o

Hi Ladies,

I spoke to my rep (Kay) and she said that tunics/uniforms weren't necessary & told me it was smart but casual dress!!!

So I wasn't going to bother taking mine, but now wondering weather I will be the odd one out........:o

Hi, You wont be the odd one out. I am not wearing a tunic, I was going to wear Jeans and a blazer, smart but casual, but now thinking i may lose the jeans. Its going to be a long day so definately need to be comfortable.

:biggrin:

Hi, You wont be the odd one out. I am not wearing a tunic, I was going to wear Jeans and a blazer, smart but casual, but now thinking i may lose the jeans. Its going to be a long day so definately need to be comfortable.

:biggrin:

Thank god for that!! :D Feel a bit better now, I will stick to my original plan, long leggings (to be comfy) and nice tops. I am still panicking a bit, in work till 8pm tonight and 2pm tomorrow and I still haven't packed!!

Thank god for that!! :D Feel a bit better now, I will stick to my original plan, long leggings (to be comfy) and nice tops. I am still panicking a bit, in work till 8pm tonight and 2pm tomorrow and I still haven't packed!!

I was starting to have a panic there when reading all these threads about salon dress, as I'm pretty sure it said on the letter from S2 just to wear casual comfortable clothes, so all I have packed for daytime is leggings and a top, so you won't be the only one wearing leggings :D

I know what you mean, I am working till 16:30pm today and tomorrow, hairdressers after work tonight and someone booked in for the nails doing @ 6pm tomorrow!!

I dont know how I am going to find the time to pack myself...lol

Just spoken to Sara Grant @ Sweet Squared and she confirms the only rule is no jeans, leggings, linen trousers anything else like that is fine.

See you all on Saturday
xxx

I havent started to back either it was hairdressers this morning and then spray tan tonight and working all day tomorrow. I am so excited I cant wait!! I have no idea what to wear in the day thinking uniform is easier. Gutted I have broken all my nails over the past few days so they look terrible, oh well its always the way :) xx

Last time there were people in salon uniform, and people in smart casual. No-one should feel out of place as I'm sure it will be the same again this time.

i'm coming for the party - see you there

Fantastic news hunni cant wait to see you :hug:
I wore my tunic last tie and am taking it with me again and will probably be wearing it with black trousers.

i'm coming for the party - see you there
Woooo Fantastic news Adele, am so pleased you can make it again. Big huggles coming your way in 2 more sleeps:D And I promise no dodgy pics this time
Jen xxxx

Thank God the wait is nearly over) I am ready to roll) Scottish peeps see you all tomorrow on a lovely bus)))

WELL....I'm feeling much better today so I am going to attempt the drive!!!:D

Will stop after about 30 miles to see my Grandson and hopefully that will be a gauge as to whether I can drive the other 270 miles!!!!

Big, big thanks to my mate Roofie for the phone call today and for all your support hunni and to Susie too :hug::hug::hug::Love: You guys rock!! (Thanks for the other messages of support on here too xx)

I am so very excited but have tried to be careful today so consequently haven't packed or anything yet!!! LOL!!! Just gonna get up early in the morning and take my time so probably see you all around midnight tomorrow!!!!

Casual dress for me too!!!

xxxxx

Your welcome Nikki anything for a mate eh! Don't forget Tesco's on the way for our carpet picknic (ok only kidding) our picknics are just the best. Just take your time and remember to stretch. Will show you in person how to get that Latissimus Dorsi to behave lmfao xxxx

Cant believe the time has come!
I will either wear black trousers & tunic or cropped linned trousers and tunic but i have packed a creative tee shirt as well just incase i dont fancy the tunic!
Finally got round to packing phewwww do you know how hard it was to get a whole wardrobe in to a suitcase?!?! lmfao you think im joking, i have to have plenty of clothes to change otherwise i will sulk!:D

See you all tomorrow...ooops today, just noticed its 12.45am!

Well we are all here (we have Regional's right now) and the team are EXCITED!

Safe journeys to you all - see you tomorrow! xxx;)

PS - we have Patti Yankee from Dashing Diva flying in - SUPRISE!!! She is excited to share all DD knowledge on Sunday!!!

Ooooo not long now, a few more hours and we'll be offski!!! I'm so excited, i have butterflies in my tummy lol. See you all soon, safe journey everyone.Xxx:D:D:D

Sorry if this has already been covered, but have tickets been issued for evening guests? I have mine but have had nothing through for my other halfs evening ticket which i ordered after. Or is it just a list on the door? Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all soon!!!

There is a LIST!! We have a sit down for 200 so there HAS to be a list. Anyone that has paid for an extra evening ticket will be seated with that person.

:Look_righ'If you're names not down - you're not coming in!!!' :Look_left

Cant wait to see patti yankee again, she is such a fab lady and so full of knowledge!
Safe journey everyone and those that are traveling today i'll be there just after dinner xx

Latest posts

Back