The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse me....did you not live in Newbridge at one time? :smack:

Infact...Big Ted tells me its you that makes a Scottish rabble?

The Scottish bus will rock :) (only 6 spaces left!!!!!!!)

I hope you are saving one of those seats for Mr Geek Bear!!! Whoever has got him...he HAS to be back to travel with us...he is the ultimate Scottish Geek!!!:lol::lol:

Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am going ! BF got my ticket today !!!!!

Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am going ! BF got my ticket today !!!!!

Fantastic will be great to meet you and all other geeks ....... Roll on May.

Does anyone know if the '2 new product sessions' counts as on of the three workshops you can attend or two of the workshops !!!!

Yey

I paid for my ticket today so am coming too. First time on one of these so really looking forward to it - you all seem to think this is a great event!!:lol:

Dont know I will be an event virgin like you, but bugger it sure to be good !

I am going a little scared tho as I am going on my own too. Hope there are a few others on thier own as wasn't looking forward to being billy no mates sat in the corner all alone lol

I am going a little scared tho as I am going on my own too. Hope there are a few others on thier own as wasn't looking forward to being billy no mates sat in the corner all alone lol

lol you want to car share !! going up on the friday night, have my room sorted with Loubilicios but im sure another geek wants a room mate !:hug:

So do you have to do nails to attend this event? As im trained in Beauty Therapy but not nails?

Thanks

So do you have to do nails to attend this event? As im trained in Beauty Therapy but not nails?

Thanks
I would say yes hun, you need to do nails to get the most out of this weekend.
jen xx

Yay!!
Hotel room booked........Check
Ticket booked........Check
Having the car for the weekend.....Check
Whoop whoop. Cant wait am so excited now..
Oh and by the way those who didnt go last time and never got geek badges let me know via pm and I will bring them with.
Jen xx

Just booked my ticket and room. Cant wait.Looking forward to meeting you all.

Well Geeks.... It was touch and go for a minute, but I am defo coming ~~Does a little yay meeee dance~~
I booked my ticket last night after a bit of a panic...

My room is sorted thankyou to two gorgeous beauties !
and I think I have travel sorted too.

I cannot wait, this is just what I need to kick me up the ass and refreshen my stale-ness :lol:

I can't wait to see everybody and learn as much as my little brain will possibly hold !

THANKYOU S2 :hug:

Yay Emmsy !! :hug:

Hi..
Is anyone going to the party from Hampshire?

I'm going, hotels not booked yet but it will be :)

Don't forget to enter for a Square Award while you're at it :)

I am sooooooooooooooo jealous take plenty of pictures and have a fab time :)

Latest posts

Back