The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ps I'll be on my own too so think they'll be a fair few of us!!

I'm hopefully getting a ticket- just in process of sorting it out but should be all good. I don't mind picking a couple of peeps up from Hinckley station- I'm lucky that I only live 20 mins away. Could save you a bit of money for taxi!

how kind of you ;):Love:

Have booked my ticket!! :) Just need to sort out the hotel.
Seems I am not the only one by myself, nervious a bit, hope you don't bite :wink2:
I'm on my own too, sort of, I'm traveling up with 2 others, valencia nails and natural nails. Pm if you want my phone number to meet up?

are many of you taking your other halves with you to the evening part?
Not a chance, this weekend is all about memememe:twisted:
It's the first time in 25 years I've ever done anything with out a member of my family coming with me:Scared::D

Ah, but Susie......we're all geeky family!!

I can't wait to see all of my buddies again....no one will be on their own for long! xx

Ah, but Susie......we're all geeky family!!

I can't wait to see all of my buddies again....no one will be on their own for long! xx

I don't think I managed to meet you last time, hope I do this time!!

I don't think I managed to meet you last time, hope I do this time!!

I think we chatted in the same group....very briefly, albeit it was later on the Saturday evening!! Be nice to chat more this time! x

hi guys I have posted a thread in the chit chat section re a glitter tattoo for the event, can you all let me know your opinions please

thanks

sue

Now, I'm not a tattoo kind of girl, but I think it sounds a lovely idea:)

Tesco voucher success! Hotels booked for me and hubby, 2 nights for....70 quid! Bargain! :D

I had a success with Tesco vouchers as well, booked both of us from Friday to Monday! It will be nice not rush back on Sunday afternoon.

Just booked The Party ticket for my hubby! :wink2: Wounder what he will be up to for 2 days in hotel, probably swimming and drinking :lol::rolleyes:

Just waiting for my tickets to arrive.

Is anyone know what the dress code is for The Party:?:

Whatever you are comfortable in.

At the last one there were ladies in long dresses, lots of bling and then there were some in lovely tops and trousers and everything in between.

I had a success with Tesco vouchers as well, booked both of us from Friday to Monday! It will be nice not rush back on Sunday afternoon.

Just booked The Party ticket for my hubby! :wink2: Wounder what he will be up to for 2 days in hotel, probably swimming and drinking :lol::rolleyes:

Just waiting for my tickets to arrive.

Hi favbird

My partner is coming with me too and we will be there from Friday night till Monday too - think he is going to find some football on the Saturday and Sunday

Im booking my hotel room today...does anybody want to share? x

annabanna just pm'd you x

I'm really new to this so forgive me for not knowing what I am doing...lol!!

I have bought my Event Ticket whooooo and booked a hotel via Late Rooms.com - Hotel is Longshoot Hotel, 3.4 Miles from the Event and its only costing me £25 a night. Bargain I think for anyone who still needs to book?

I am coming on my own so really looking forward to meeting everyone.

See you there
xx
:biggrin:

I'm really new to this so forgive me for not knowing what I am doing...lol!!

I have bought my Event Ticket whooooo and booked a hotel via Late Rooms.com - Hotel is Longshoot Hotel, 3.4 Miles from the Event and its only costing me £25 a night. Bargain I think for anyone who still needs to book?

I am coming on my own so really looking forward to meeting everyone.

See you there
xx
:biggrin:

thats where i'm staying as well - see you there lol
nicola

Anyone from Cornwall going to The Event II?

There were 4 of us last time, any more this time round? Let me know and will organise something :D

Anyone from Cornwall going to The Event II?

There were 4 of us last time, any more this time round? Let me know and will organise something :D

Me!!! I am leaving as soon as I've dropped the girlies off at school...cannot wait :D

Not sure what time I will arrive as I am planning a little trip into Cribbs on the way :o

Hi favbird

My partner is coming with me too and we will be there from Friday night till Monday too - think he is going to find some football on the Saturday and Sunday

Hi, looking forward to meeting you, don't think my husband really much into football though. Yes we thought that nice to be able to stay an extra night, and not to rush back on sunday. I think that The Event will finish about 4.30pm on Sunday.

OK - there are officially only 9 places left for The Event. If anyone is still pondering... ponder quickly!!!

OK - there are officially only 9 places left for The Event. If anyone is still pondering... ponder quickly!!!

Would so loved to have snapped one of those up Sam but unfortunately I can't wangle it:sad:. I am sure you will all have a real blast and I'll need to wait until next year xxx:cry:

Latest posts

Back