The Event 2010

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all too exciting, I'm driving the family nutty at home, only a few more sleeps and I'll be with my own kind!! Whoo hoo!
Booked in at Chase Hotel in Nuneaton today, had to get a twin as doubles are fully booked so have space for a roomie if anyone is still looking! £30 in total for 2 nights, bargain...more pennies for goodies!! Rock n roll! See you soon geeks! Xx

3 more sleeps and its friday...woo hoo....and I still dont have anything to wear :eek:

I have a hotel room booked for 2 including breakfast both mornings and as there is only me in my room now there is a free breakfast going if anyone wants one!? x

How very kind of you! :hug: If it dont get taken i'm sure i could find my way to eating it :o

I have noone who can pick me up, and I know I won't be fit to drive back to Helensburgh after my fun packed weekend.....have seen a small hotel in Dunfermline, says it's about 25 mins away.....will probably book in there for the night. x

We have a brand new Travelodge opened up 2 mins drive from The Fingertips Centre, they are doing special opening offers if you want to have a look it will be listed as Travelodge Ratho Edinburgh:D

XOXO Ruth!! Feels though I've known you most of my career! Will be fab to hug you in person!!!

Hey all, any suggestions for a clean, honest taxi company to look for once I get there? Will need to go from Birmingham airport to the The Island Hotel Hinckley.

Holly, we may be able to pick you up, when do you arrive and have you made plans yet?

Is it the weekend yet? I think I am going to BURST i'm sooooo excited!!!
:Love::Love::Love::biggrin::wink2::p:D:):hug::lol::Love::Love::Love:

Fiona-i don't have anything planned, I will arrive Thursday at 7:10am on continental. Any chance that works for you? I don't know if my blackberry will work there or not but if it does I can message you the pin if one of your group has a BB as we can message BB to BB for free. Otherwise if I have a number to call you at are there payphones at the airport? If this doesn't work for you I totally understand and will see you at the hotel!! XOXO

PS I'm at my first airport now, will leave the US in about 10 hours, will check for messages at the next airport!
Posted via Mobile Device

Well guys there could be a room for Friday and Saturday AND an Event ticket available :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I am dosed up with Co-Codamol, Ibuprofen and Diazepam and desperately hoping that I can make it but my back has given out. I can sit but not sure how I am going to cope with a 300 mile drive!!!

To say I am gutted is an understatement but I'm trying to be positive and will see how I am tomorrow

xxxx

Well guys there could be a room for Friday and Saturday AND an Event ticket available :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I am dosed up with Co-Codamol, Ibuprofen and Diazepam and desperately hoping that I can make it but my back has given out. I can sit but not sure how I am going to cope with a 300 mile drive!!!

To say I am gutted is an understatement but I'm trying to be positive and will see how I am tomorrow

xxxx

Aw that is such a shame, home you feel better tomorrow, maybe a visit to the osteopath would help?

I am stressing out big time. I have been working since last Tuesday! I have no time to hit the shops and I am hesitating on what to wear during the day. Can anyone please tell me if there is a dress code for during the day? Thanks geeks ;)

That really is a shame - I will have my fingers crossed that you get well enough to come x

I know how disappointed I would be if I couldn't go now.....

I am stressing out big time. I have been working since last Tuesday! I have no time to hit the shops and I am hesitating on what to wear during the day. Can anyone please tell me if there is a dress code for during the day? Thanks geeks ;)

Last time it was professional dress for the daytimes, no jeans. I didn't have tunics so I wore a black skirt and smart sweaters (well I thought they were and no one told me off). This year I have grey trousers and nice tops again. I hope thats going to be ok as aside from occasional emails I haven't had any post about it xxx

Hi there, yes I think you are right Minn, Tunic`s are optional or smart work wear (think most peeps are wearing trousers & smart tops - I know I am, but will pack my tunic incase). See you there girlies. xx

Nooooooo! Just got back to the UK and my ticket has not arrived. Got my reciept for it:sad: Oh well will have to email S2 not a problem:D See you all soon (I will be the one looking through the windows at you all):D

I'm wearing my tunic... I think....LOL

Oh Nikki, that is such a shame - hope you feel better soon.

As to day time dress - I will wear my tunic and black trousers.

crap again, I cant get into my tunic..........................boobage issues...................

was palnning to wear a smart dress and leggings during the day is this going to be ok

Nikki, I hope you improve tomorrow chica and are able to go :hug: x

I'm wearing my tunic and 3/4 length black trousers for the daytime.

Give S2 a ring if you're unsure Sue :green:

i'm coming for the party - see you there

Well i'm semi ready, nails off...check! Spray tan done....check! Bag packed....not yet lol but i'm doing that later tonight :D

I will be wearing tunic and grey/black trousers through the day, ive stressed enough about what iam going to wear for the evening without making life difficult and trying to find something to wear for the days too.
It just makes it easier for me just to wear my salon dress!

Getting really excited about it all now, cant wait until saturday morning and driving down, but I must remember the ear plugs for my friend as she told me that I was snoring the last time we went! lol

:D:D

Latest posts

Back