The fab seminar by Gigi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moanie

Reaction score
Dear Geeks,
I would like you all to know what a wonderful day I had yesterday at the Creative academy in Leeds.
Gigi Rouse gave an impromtu seminar and demonstration.
For all you ladies that were there, you know exactly what I mean when I say that watching and listening to Gigi is an absolute pleasure.
The day was VERY informative & fun.
Gigi, don't ever stop passing on your knowledge, and geeks, if you ever get the chance to see Gigi at work - TAKE IT.
PS, Gigi, you looked fab.

I'll second that! I arrived VERY late, having lost my handbag, then proceeded to lock myself out of the house and had to wait for my daughter to get a taxi across town to let me back in to pick up my car keys before I could even set off - PHEW!!!!! but I was determined to get there, even if only for a short while. It was great Gigi, I am really inspired and can't believe how easy you make it look! The nails that you did were fantastic and the knowledge that you shared with us was invaluable. Thanks so much for taking the time and effort for yesterday. xx :)

Topgirl said:
I'll second that! I arrived VERY late, having lost my handbag, then proceeded to lock myself out of the house and had to wait for my daughter to get a taxi across town to let me back in to pick up my car keys before I could even set off - PHEW!!!!! but I was determined to get there, even if only for a short while. It was great Gigi, I am really inspired and can't believe how easy you make it look! The nails that you did were fantastic and the knowledge that you shared with us was invaluable. Thanks so much for taking the time and effort for yesterday. xx :)
And I thought my life was mad! Glad you made it. I hope Geeg has to baby sit again soon, she might do another demo.

You lucky devils! I'm not surprised you had such a great time. Hurry down South Gigi - we'd love to see the boys too!

Iso wish i could have made it :Scared:

I was working all day and the only break i got was when i had to nip out and go the dentist.
Look forward to attending the next won (work permiting):biggrin:

I know, my life is a bit mad but it's all my own doing! - well most of the time anyway! LOL! Fab day though - would not have missed it for anything!

I had a great time too, meeting Gigi was amazing and its good to have my first geek meet under my belt. All the geeks were really nice and it was fab that creative and non creative techs can mix so brilliantly.

I'm such a gel girl and it was good to get fired up about getting my l & p out again.

Anyone take any pics?
Lets see.
Glad you had a great time you lucky geeks

mandy121060 said:
Anyone take any pics?
Lets see.
Glad you had a great time you lucky geeks

I don't think anyone took any pictures... :( We were all too busy absorbing information and demonstration. Already I have 'cracked' my zone 1 and 2 just from what I learned yesterday ... I have never been able to get a crisp white smile and it clicked yesterday ... you couldnt believe how excited and inpired I am again :)

Glad you all had such a great day and picked up loads of new tips to inspire and move your work up to the next level. Gigi is one of the best teachers I have met and what an eye, she can pick up so much from just watching you do one nail (bit daunting that part lol)....and so easily teach you how to fix it.

aww im so jealous, i bet u all had a fab day and picked up lots of hints and tips

anyone get any pictures?

tara :biggrin: x

Latest posts

Back